• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

1000mg MDMA Pill form.

Michael2k17

Greenlighter
I am an experienced MDMA user up to a certain point (highest dose was 675mg)
I will be taking 4 250mg pills in a months time at a 10 hour party, if you would like a trip report comment down below and ill upload one the day after the night!

This sounds dangerous buddy. Read all this. https://erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_neurotoxicity1.shtml Even if you do 675 again, please stay hydrated and provide your body with the building blocks to keep up with how much you're taxing your mind (FOOD!). A gram of MDMA in a night sounds like a recipe for possibly many months of depression and changes to the brain that will take a long time and a lot of work to cope with/adapt to; or possibly be permanent. Take care of your future self. No matter how experienced you are; doing THAT much and expecting no consequences from overindulgence is... just dangerous. Serotonin Syndrome is deadly

Are you American mate because here in Britain we consume the highest amount of MDMA compsred to any other country, I know alot of people who do more than a gram and are fine (on the outside). I appreciate the comment but im more looking for personal experience. But thanks for the reply!

JESUS CHRIST. When was your last roll. Why are you wanting to consume 325mg more than you have ever before? If I was you I would only do .6 (max) over the course of the night and make sure body temp stays consistent.

Id love to read the TR.. Id totally advice from doing that much mdma tho but live your life bro:D

Yeah bro doing the gram on the 23rd of june I'll do a TR a day or two afterwards. Yes it's a lot of MDMA but I plan on making it a night to remember with the right hydration and there's a pool to cool off in.

How is it bullshit I have already purchased my 4 Breitlings tested 250mg mdxx High. 2. I know it's nkt a report I am stating I will post one and asking for advice. 3. Fuck Off you irrelevant wanker?

Your MDMA is likely cut to shit or way over-advertised on dosage. Anyway this isn't a trip report. I'm going to move to the MDMA forum, they can reply better than anyone would here.

Bro, this is the problem with retarded MD users in the uk... thinking they can go through grams of it like its mcat or coke. Get a hold of yourself man, youre asking to get fucked up and trust me you will.

i think id feel poisoned taking a gram of mdma in a day

and then crushing psychological distress & anxiety for indeterminate time period after

Well, best case scenario you're going to be an absolute mess. Highest I ever went with (lab) tested pills was around 800mg over a night and I was blacking out, dreaming while awake, apparently still doing shit and talking to people while blacking out, severely hallucinating,... I can only remember flashes of the second part of the night. One of those flashes is a team of paramedics trying to take me away and me struggling free and running into the crowd. I still don't know if that really happened but I think it did, other flashes that were even weirder I do know really happened so...

Serious hangover with quite disturbing after-effects for a week, general after-effects for a month or two. And all that was with a pretty high tolerance. Not advised if you have pure MDMA

TL;DR
Fucking bad idea in case you have pure MDMA, which I doubt if you say you do this frequently. Either that or you have a monstrous tolerance

Last edited:
whhy would u do that

Makes no sense to take 3-4x the amount it would take someone to feel mdma strongly, Im no expert but sounds dangerous and risk not worth the reward...just chill and enjoy

Well, I know this is a harm reduction forum and I'm probably going to get a lot of shit for saying this, but if you're going to do it anyway I for one would definitely read that trip report.

Well, best case scenario you're going to be an absolute mess. Highest I ever went with (lab) tested pills was around 800mg over a night and I was blacking out, dreaming while awake, apparently still doing shit and talking to people while blacking out, severely hallucinating,... I can only remember flashes of the second part of the night. One of those flashes is a team of paramedics trying to take me away and me struggling free and running into the crowd. I still don't know if that really happened but I think it did, other flashes that were even weirder I do know really happened so...

Serious hangover with quite disturbing after-effects for a week, general after-effects for a month or two. And all that was with a pretty high tolerance. Not advised if you have pure MDMA

TL;DR
Fucking bad idea in case you have pure MDMA, which I doubt if you say you do this frequently. Either that or you have a monstrous tolerance

Ah, my first E overdose. (800mg)

Swinging on vines in that jungle was a blast, I felt like tarzan trying to save that english broad.

til I fell off my bed

Pretty much all my thoughts for 6 months revolved around suicide, and I had disabling brain zaps for 3.

Breitlings are high dosed and good quality Mdma,what i read on Eve and Rave.Please do give a T.R.!? have a good time!Dose is high but i wont knock you for that,just Please stay hydrated(vit B.complex pill maybe too next day)

Yes bro, under two weeks away. Very excited feeling ready for it. I will make it as detailed as possible (Trip Report)

Well ill give it a go spacing the doses out, if i feel like things are getting too heavy. I will stop taking and let the night roll on. Thanks for the advice i appreciate it and i will be making a detailed Trip Report!

best of luck to ye. maxxed out at around 500g over about 8 hours. Background became foreground and vice versa, digitial distorion of vision as eyes swung side to side, absolutely wrecked in the most glorious way. floaty for the next couple days too, exhausted but nothing terrible for a come down.

double that? i wish you luck sir, and a safe journey to the other world :)

Grindfish i appreciate it brother. 6 days away, i dosed 330mg of powder form last night feeling great and readu for the big dose. Roll on Friday The 23rd!