• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Favorite T.V. Show to Watch When Baked?

JadedTabs

Bluelighter
Haven't posted in a while, wanted to see what other people watch when high. Mine is SpongeBob haha.

I like It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, or any of a number of Adult Swim shows.

Please please please watch narcos on Netflix or prison break while baked. Or even breaking bad all 3 are amazing and all on netflix

Please please please watch narcos on Netflix or prison break while baked. Or even breaking bad all 3 are amazing and all on netflix
breaking bad would be too slow for me, although it's an amazing show.

All-time favorites?

The Office
Always Sunny
Unsealed: UFO Files (Netflix)
Stargate SG1/Atlantis/Universe
One Piece

Current favorite? The Flash (and the season just ended :()

I've been really getting into all of the CW/DC shows and most of the Netflix/Marvel ones, though... the only flaky one on CW is Supergirl, and I just can't get into Netflix's Jessica Jones. All the other ones are awesome, though, including Supergirl's cute ass if I'm high enough.

All-time favorites?

The Office
Always Sunny
Unsealed: UFO Files (Netflix)
Stargate SG1/Atlantis/Universe
One Piece

Current favorite? The Flash (and the season just ended :()

I've been really getting into all of the CW/DC shows and most of the Netflix/Marvel ones, though... the only flaky one on CW is Supergirl, and I just can't get into Netflix's Jessica Jones. All the other ones are awesome, though, including Supergirl's cute ass if I'm high enough.

This belongs in "MOVIES AND TELEVISON"

This belongs in "MOVIES AND TELEVISON"

The whole thread kind of does, not sure why you're tellin' me.

If the implication's that my post's too long, I just want to point out that there's not much of a conversation to be had from people just randomly blurting single TV show titles out, ya know?

But the thread is about what we like to watch whilst we are high on weed. Surely there's no problem here?

But the thread is about what we like to watch whilst we are high on weed. Surely there's no problem here?

I didn't think there was, brutha, I just always find it suspect when a new member hones in on (one of) my posts.

It reminds me of a past trauma. 8(

Anyways, anyone got some good movie suggestions? I haven't been able to get into movies for a long time now, several years maybe...

Ever since online streaming became big and all of a sudden I've got every TV show ever at my fingertips, 2 hour movies just seem so short to me compared to binge-watching 6 seasons of an amazing show.

I think the last thing I went to the theaters for was Terminator 3 or the last Harry Potter.... whichever came out after the other, lol. It's been awhile.

Excuse me I didnt mean to quote your post "Jibult" I was simply trying to make a reasonable contrubituion to the organisation I apologise for any drama I may have caused I as am not a drama person anyway.

[EDIT: Nah, never mind-- you a fuckin' clown, Giggles.]

Last edited:
I didn't think there was, brutha, I just always find it suspect when a new member hones in on (one of) my posts.

It reminds me of a past trauma. 8(

Anyways, anyone got some good movie suggestions? I haven't been able to get into movies for a long time now, several years maybe...

Ever since online streaming became big and all of a sudden I've got every TV show ever at my fingertips, 2 hour movies just seem so short to me compared to binge-watching 6 seasons of an amazing show.

I think the last thing I went to the theaters for was Terminator 3 or the last Harry Potter.... whichever came out after the other, lol. It's been awhile.

Here's what you should watch man....and in what order

Evil Dead Movie
Evil Dead II Movie
Army of Darkness Movie
Ash .vs. Evil dead S1
Ash .vs. Evil Dead S2

About 15 hours all told. And a special 2 hour bonus movie 'My name is Bruce'

It's very cheesy sci-fi/horror/fantasy.

Tom

recently i watch fargo stoned, but it requires rewatching when too high, if you know what I mean ;) the plot is getting crazy sometimes so you better stay focused.

i used to love watching 2 and a half men back in the day stoned, too : )

and yes...mr robot!! <3

Here's what you should watch man....and in what order

Evil Dead Movie
Evil Dead II Movie
Army of Darkness Movie
Ash .vs. Evil dead S1
Ash .vs. Evil Dead S2

About 15 hours all told. And a special 2 hour bonus movie 'My name is Bruce'

It's very cheesy sci-fi/horror/fantasy.

Tom

lmao, I tried watching one of those a while back, but it wasn't from the start and I'm pretty sure I was young and stone cold sober just flippin' channels. I think I'll make it a point this weekend to get super fuckin' high and watch 'em, because I know a ton of people that've raved about that fuckin' Bruce guy and his zombie movies.

Normally I'm into sci-fi-type shit involving outerspace/alien-type shit, but this shit might be awesome to watch high.

recently i watch fargo stoned, but it requires rewatching when too high, if you know what I mean ;) the plot is getting crazy sometimes so you better stay focused.

Do you mean the movie, or the FX show? Because the FX show was/is fucking awesome, but I never watched the movie... Probably should get on that....

[edit: re-read, you obviously mean the show. nvm]