Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(DXM / 10mL) - Experienced - Friday Trip

watermelon14

Bluelighter
5:00am: I decide I want to drive. So I get in the car and go to my grandpa's lake house (he's not home). I go swimming. The water's warm, but I'm paranoid. I see a spider and some fish. I keep thinking I hear or see something, so I don't stay in the water for too long. I get out, decide to drive to Walmart to get some DXM and some condoms while my parents aren't with me. I buy a box of Trojan Bareskin condoms and two 5mL bottles of Delsym.

5:45am: I drank a 5mL bottle of Delsym (DXM).

8:03am: I wake up from a nap and can see star patterns when I close my eyes.

8:15am: I drank another 5mL bottle of Delsym (DXM).

9:02am: I keep experiencing strange sensations. I also made a purchase online at Sephora and then at MAC. Sephora was having a really good sale and I felt like I had to take advantage of it. I'm really tired and I might take another nap.

9:18am: I put my contacts in and my body feels very heavy. When I close my eyes, the words "emotional lability" stare at me. My body feels disconnected. I can see my hands typing this and I know my brain is directing them to do it but they don't seem to be parts of the same body. Walking is hard. It feels like a foreign task. I'm worried my parents will notice a change in my gait but they don't say anything. I make a couple pop-tarts.

9:25am: Eating is weird. It feels like something I have to remember how to do. Chew, chew, chew, swallow. I'm eating poptarts but it just tastes like I'm eating sugar cubes.

9:36am: I can hear piano music playing vividly in my head, but then I realize it's coming from the TV when my dad changes the channel. I get the sensation that everything is melting.

9:43am: I keep grinding my teeth and clenching my jaw and tightening my muscles in general. Then I relax them.

9:48am: The world feels like its slipping out of my grasp.

10:03am: I am seeing double. Everything is spinning. Everything is loud. I am experiencing something.

10:10am: Eating feels like a religious experience. This poptart is the goddess of beauty.

10:17am: Germinate.
10:23am: We zoomed in.

10:32am: We zoomed out.

10:37am: I'm glad I'm here.

10:41am: I zone out.

10:48am: I am in another world.

10:51am: I feel like I'm underwater. Like a scuba diver.

11:00am: My fingers are heavy. My teeth feel heavy too.

11:44am: I feel sensations more. Just MORE.

11:58am: I feel like I'm coming down maybe. Still feel trippy but less so as opposed to before.

12:27pm: I hallucinate.

12:56pm: I am seeing double again.

1:00pm: My mom said it seems like I'm in a trance, I think because I wasn't walking normally. Eating feels mechanic, repetetive. Chew. Chew. Chew. Taste. Swallow.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_dxm
substancecode_dissociatives
explevel_experienced
exptype_neutral
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator: