• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Alcohol Hand Sanitizer/Alcohol To Get drunk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

champbailey3

Greenlighter
Hi Bluelight, I'm new to this forum and I am seeking advice on how to safely consume Hand Sanitizer or Mouthwash. I am underage, and am an Introvert. I really don't have much friends, other than my netters. It's a fettish of mine, I'm aroused by my own Intoxication. I've got drunk before, but that was years ago and I no longer have contact with those people whom I acquired alcohol from. Bottom line, I want to know if drinking Mouthwash or Hand Sanitizer is safe, in terms of brain cells/damage, blindness, etc. I have heard many things about Hand Sanitizer, stating that it has Isopropyl alcohol and that it could cause permanent damage, etc.Essentially though, all I want to know is if drinking Mouthwash won't cause these damages, and if extracting alcohol from Hand Sanitizer won't either.

Please explain in detail on how to do this SAFELY, thanks guys.

Nope.
Yeah, you can eat that stuff. I've done it. I don't recommend it--forget parents or law or morals and minors or trolls--that taste will haunt your days till they end.
Yeah, there's a trick to "clean it up" a bit. Don't bother, find an older kid somewhere to buy you something intended for human consumption.

Ferment your own sugar-beer. There's a Finnish drink based on that kind of moonshine, and it works better than grapes, especially if you don't mind the taste of sanitizer. I secretly fermented many batches, tried a few different additives, potential for a real hobby there.

You got here, so you know how to use the internet to find it. Finnish word is "Kilju"--taxes so high, this is the option for students.

Safety: if the bottle says SD alcohol and about fifty other versions, it means "specially denatured" and they don't have to tell you any further. Could be denatured with dog shit, so just wait a bit before you go down this road, OK? You'll have a whole lifetime to start your regrets.

And it's all denatured. Manufacturers do it to avoid alcohol taxes.

Huffing hand sanitizer in small amounts was enjoyable to me. I certainly wouldn't ingest it. Pretty sure you could soak a tampon or something equivalent in the hand sanitizer and plug it but that could be potentially fatal. I tend to agree find someone older to buy ya a bottle.

This is just all bad.... You shouldn't be drinking or anything until you learn why the way you're trying to drink is bad.

@tacodude until you learn why the way you're trying to drink is bad

If everyone followed that advice, there wouldn't be a drinker left. Not a bad thing.

@Bbcorvette18 Wow. The stuff that comes out of hand sanitizer can be reaching 90% ethanol. I don't have lady parts, but I know this stuff would hurt just to look at, let alone shove it in your butt. Then again, OP might think twice about trying it in the future.

And really, OP, I hate to not bestow my vast wisdom on anyone dumb enough to listen, but there are just a tiny handful of "potable" sources for this, and a huge number that are . . . less potable. They won't necessarily hurt you bad, like adding methanol, which at just 30mL (2/3 of a shot glass) is enough to blind you forever, but the risk is substantial and the reward is negative.

just because you can drink isopropal, doesn't mean you should.
in fact, scratch that, its more like eating iso...
sooo.....
so...

no.

Ah, but of course you can drink isopropanol! A whole lot, too, if it's not the denatured kind.
Your liver oxidizes it into acetone, something that you produce all the time when you've depleted your glycogen stores and have only muscle to burn, you know, when you're starving to death.
That sweet fruity nail polish aroma, a warning sign to diabetics to check their pee for ketones before going to the ER for acidosis,
that general CNS depressant effect (from the 2-PrOH too, and your brain using acetone instead of glucose to think)--really more anesthesia, only a brief flicker of relief, before the day-long depressant kicks-in and you have a long hard slog of metabolic chaos.
Take a booze bender, subtract any fun initially, and drag the comedown out for two days.

And the smell will ooze from you, long after its gone you'll still taste it. There's nausea for sure, but worse, no relief--it's just not nasty enough to barf and die, you just kind of writhe around and pray for death. For two days. But then you'll be fine.

Truth is, there are CNS depressants everywhere, not good ones, and once you start that, why not just go straight to glue?

[edited out the very real short-chain alcohols that DO have GABAergic effects; they aren't at Home Depot]

[edited out more doom and gloom, when the shy kid just wants a high, actually doesn't drink a bottle of Nyquil. Try two cups of coffee and four Benadryl, you'll be moderating the psychedlic forums in no time]

OP: I'm your mother and I'm watching you. If I see ANY signs of you being intoxicated I'll kick your butt to hell and back.
I've been shadowing your internet use for a while now. You don't think I'm aware of your "down low" activity, but guess what?- I know ALL about it. Don't test me son, because you're going to lose.

^^^----Your mother knew you so well she registered here MONTHS ahead of you.

And waited.​

You know this means she has the levels marked on all the liquor bottles, and a spectrometer to notice any dilution.

Closed. OP consider yourself fortunate. Do not consume that garbage. Read a thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.