⫸STICKY⫷ Want to be moderator in NASADD ? Take this form, mail it to some guy and we'll see

THE_REAL_OBLIVION

Bluelight Crew
As I have been left alone in moderating one of the forum that needs the most eyes on, I'm starting this recruitment thread.

The parameters for being a candidate are all pretty well known, I don't want somebody with less than 1500 posts and I don't want post count whores either, unless they are the "pretty cool guy" kinda like morninggloryseed but I'll let mgs decide for mgs.

Submit your candidatures here, I promise, the process is less corrupted than a half-empty DNC rally because cops didn't let the Bernie delegates re-enter the premises even if they had the card and the bracelet if they left 10 minutes to buy food or paid seat thiefs who wouldn't budge like in those 12 states Sanders got f'd in the A by the Clintonistas.

On a serious note, PM me or a senior mod to have your candidacy taken seriously.

Last edited:
woo! thanks for your interest, if you could send stee, Sadie and myself a PM with a blurb about yourself (reason for interest, timezone, availability) that would be a great help :)

reminder that this is still open to anyone that might want to apply to mod here. even though its not exactly busy, it still needs people to run it, and ideally help get the place more active