• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Has anyone taken over 2000 milligrams of DXM and lived?

HoodedForestMan

Greenlighter
I just registered to this site. So hi.

I have taken DXM twice since my friend Brandon recommended it. The first time, I took 498 milligrams. The second time, I took 888 milligrams. I'm thinking of only taking it one more time before my girlfriend finds out that I do drugs. She is more important. I'm thinking of taking 2274 milligrams and some choline so I'll remember. Will anything bad happen?
I've heard that 2400 milligrams is enough to die from it. Is that too close? What is the highest safe dose?

Will anything bad happen? Almost for sure. Why would you make such a huge jump? The amount you suggest is beyond foolish. If a certain amount of a drug kills people, you want to stay well below that level.

I'm thinking of only taking it one more time before my girlfriend finds out that I do drugs. She is more important. I'm thinking of taking 2274 milligrams and some choline so I'll remember. Will anything bad happen?
I've heard that 2400 milligrams is enough to die from it. Is that too close? What is the highest safe dose?

That dose might be a good way to make sure you only take it one more time. But it might be upsetting to your girlfriend that you're dead.

Do you really want a girlfriend that you have to lie to? Maybe you should trust her judgment, because if she thinks that your drug usage is irresponsible, I would have to agree.

Okay. What is the most I can take without any risk of falling into a coma or dying?

To be honest, if you're asking this question, you shouldn't be doing drugs. If you're determined to do DXM again, don't take more than 888mg. There are people who take more, but they're doing it very frequently and have developed a lot of tolerance.

People who take doses more than 500mg also tend to be consuming the drug very carefully throughout the day, for example dosing every 30 minutes for hours to get to 1000mg total.

But yeah +1000mg is very dangerous and +2000 is suicide land. Psychosis aside, hypertension and tachycardia, seizures and liver damage await you.

I would also not take choline with it, no need to complicate things and risk more side effects.

Largest dose I've seen on the psychonaut wiki was 1200mg. I have no idea why you'd want to take any more than 500mg, though. In my experience, DXM is not worth it. I had 430mg and it gave me such a horrible body high I collapsed and started vomiting in a car park and lay there on the ground for about an hour, unable to walk. But all drugs affect different people differently, I suppose.

Largest dose I've seen on the psychonaut wiki was 1200mg. I have no idea why you'd want to take any more than 500mg, though. In my experience, DXM is not worth it. I had 430mg and it gave me such a horrible body high I collapsed and started vomiting in a car park and lay there on the ground for about an hour, unable to walk. But all drugs affect different people differently, I suppose.

When I took 888 milligrams, I saw the truth.

1200mg is a good dose with a huge tolerance for 3rd plateau. without tolerance around 700-800 depending on weight.

Going over 2000mg will just make you black out and yes, possibly overdose.

Beware of psychosis with dissociative use. Some people can tell that they've lost their minds. Some people have no insight whatsoever.

Dissos are not for everyone, and DXM is a particularly dirty one.

I hear you guys's warnings, but I'm not listening. I want to ride the biggest and baddest rollercoaster ever. If I go crazy, awesome! I would rather be crazy than boring.

It might be really boring to be dead. I feel like you might be a troll though. :p

When I took 888 milligrams, I saw the truth.

Then why the fuck do you want to take around 3 times as much? That doesn't even make sense.

Bottom line, you take DXM at 2500, 2250, 2000 or maybe even 1500mg, without tolerance, you're gonna do some damage best case scenario, or die worst case scenario. If you're not trolling, then I hope you listen.

If you're not listening, why post here at all?

Yeah I don't understand the massive jump. There is a gigantic difference between 800mg and 2000mg. It's the difference between being alive or dead

I hear you guys's warnings, but I'm not listening. I want to ride the biggest and baddest rollercoaster ever. If I go crazy, awesome! I would rather be crazy than boring.
if you come here to ask a question only to declare that you won't listen to advice if you don't like what people with experience say, you are just a moron who wasted everyone's time.

afterall it's your own life you are playing with...

1200mg is a good dose with a huge tolerance for 3rd plateau. without tolerance around 700-800 depending on weight.

Going over 2000mg will just make you black out and yes, possibly overdose.

Hate to quote myself, but keep in mind I have had a massive dissociative tolerance the past 10 years, I'm 6'3" 280 lbs and 1200mg would floor me.

So go ahead, ignore our advice and take the rollercoaster ride to hell (because you might die.) I'd imagine 2000mg+ is where you get a catheter, drink charcoal and they tap your veins to try to keep you alive.

And like bagseed said, why ask the question if you don't want an answer. No one is impressed by the amount of drugs anyone does.

^^ And please keep in mind that the guy described above was doing DXM a lot at really high doses, so he developed a big tolerance which is why these doses didn't kill him. Tolerance is a huge factor. For example, people who shoot up heroin all the time can barely get high off a dose that will flat out kill someone without tolerance.

regardless what we tell you and our opinions on the matter, your still gonna do it. please keep us updated

It might be really boring to be dead. I feel like you might be a troll though. :p

Then why the fuck do you want to take around 3 times as much? That doesn't even make sense.

Bottom line, you take DXM at 2500, 2250, 2000 or maybe even 1500mg, without tolerance, you're gonna do some damage best case scenario, or die worst case scenario. If you're not trolling, then I hope you listen.

If you're not listening, why post here at all?

Because I want to see the truth again.

Boring? No! It's blissful to be dead! You die every time you go into deep sleep!

And I'm not a troll. I go to a school for mentally ill people because I attempted suicide and that was no joke. Or maybe I really am crazy.