• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Please recommend me my first psychedelic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fermonos

Bluelighter
Okay so I'm finally about to plunge into the world of psychedelics, I've wanted to try psychedelics since I was around 14/15 and I'm 22 now. I'm super nervous about the whole thing so yeah.

Anyway let's get to the point, what will be the best psychedelic for my first trip. I've heard so many good things about 2C-B and I can get it relatively cheap in 18mg tablets but before I go and buy anything I want to know what you guys think. Magic mushrooms are out of the question though as I can't source them. I was also thinking about getting microdose tabs of LSD and doing like 50-60ug.

I don't know, but I'm sure you will so let's hear! Thanks you. Also here are some threads I've posted recently talking about benzoz for a bad psychedelic trip. It'll give you a lot more information on me.

http://bluelight.org/vb/threads/822054-Fast-acting-benzo
http://bluelight.org/vb/threads/822699-Benzos-for-a-bad-trip

2C-B sounds great as the first psychedelic IMO. 18mg is enough for a mild trip.
From there I would try a smaller dose of LSD, eventually bringing the dosage up to where you'd feel the transcendence of reality ;)
And don't concentrate on "bad trips" - it's good to be prepared but get yourself ready for bliss and euphoria! =D

Ohh a first time tripper... this should be fun :). I'd recommend you drop 100-150ug of LSD for your first ever trip. LSD is for me, the most enjoyable and mind enhancing psychedelic (except for DMT).

A few tips for your trip:
- Make sure you have no commitments the following day
- Might want to have a friend with you, as its your first time. This is not necessary mind you...
- A blindfold can significantly intensify your closed eye visuals - or just put a shirt over your face.
- Some good music to listen to: Pink Floyd, Infected Mushroom, Grateful Dead, The Beatles, Glass Animals etc.
- Don't drop your acid after eating a big meal or snack, it will make you feel sick on the comeup.
- Have fun :)

P.S. they best part of tripping is honestly the closed eye visuals. Just lie back with some headphones and get lost in your brain... trust me.

- A blindfold can significantly intensify your closed eye visuals - or just put a shirt over your face.
P.S. they best part of tripping is honestly the closed eye visuals. Just lie back with some headphones and get lost in your brain... trust me.

Yes! I go to DMT realm only blindfolded! %)
I also prefer CEV's to any other visual alterations - that's how I catch beautiful synesthesia...:)

Definitely LSD. Outdoors in beautiful nature. Bring music for dancing, bubble makers, giant bubble makers, prisms, citrus fruits or juice and precious keepsakes.
Do not look into mirrors. They reflect negative energy.

2c-c, 4hoMET, perhaps 4acoDMT even if I find it a bit harder... Not too overwelming and almost no chance of bad trip. LSD is perhaps not a good idea as trip aren't very "stable", if it turn bad as it's your first XP you will surely end as an orange juice glass.

PS : I never took 2c-b so I can't advice you on that. From what Ive heard, it's easy trip too, but imo you don't get the full impression of what is a trip for phene compared to lysergamide or tryptamine (and this go too for 2c-c even if I advised it)

Try to find a way to get good mushrooms, it's worth the search. Outdoors, with good friends on the perfect day.

I suppose some locations are more difficult for mushrooms but there are some good things going for it. They easily and quickly grow in many areas, essentially for free. It's not on the main radar of law enforcement, and it's rather inexpensive and not in widespread demand.

I would try to make connections with some cool hippie types. Concert festivals are good, or casually try to make some acquaintances.

You've gotten some good advice here... we don't allow "what should I take" threads though. My suggestion is to read up about each drug you have access to, read the big and dandy threads (the mega-threads we have on each substance) in here (you can find links to each one in the Psychedelic Index which is a link at the top of the forum above all the threads). Read Erowid reports, both positive and negative. Ask questions about individuals substances in the appropriate threads. This is how you will become the most informed.

Status
Not open for further replies.