• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hey I'm Shellie

ShellsBells

Greenlighter
Hi my names Shellie I live in CA, USA ??. I'm not really into street drugs, mostly what I do is marijuana, opiates and muscle relaxers for my back that I broke at 17 from a genetic disease, and some fun psych meds ( I have my doctor let me play with the dose at home so when I feel like going on a trip and taking a friend with me, Tada!) I've never done anything else besides alcohol. What I'm interested in, because if new opiate laws in the USA, is how to take my pain meds in ways where I'll actually feel relief without being able to change the dose, because my shithead pain doctor won't give me more than 90 morphine equivalents a day, even though my back is 3/4 metal, and last week I herniated two discs in my neck because the disease is progressing; I'll eventually die from it.
So yeah, if anyone has any tips, gimme a shout!
And if someone could explain the 'SWIM/my pet hamster/my mom's iguana' rule to me, I've never heard anything like it; it makes no sense to me. Maybe it's cause I'm sheltered and went to Christian school my whole life; I just don't want to break the rule and get kicked off.
Peace and love ❤️
ShellsBells