• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hi im matt

creation does this

Greenlighter
I'm a girl, well a guy technically but thats all right we avoid that and just call me a girl, i dress like a girl shave my armpits like a girl where my makeup like a girl, talk , (in my opinion) like a lady and that's all there is to it. i guess i'm interested in blue light because I heard it was a drug community and well along with other things i like drugs, primarily chrystal meth, did some today, just so yah know. better to be informed and all that good stuff isn't it. I actually live in california and due to some rather sad circumstances, a court orderd conservatorship, which, goes together with, my brand new diagnoses of schizophrenia. but anyway enough about that, another reason I joined is I've heard that manny members of this website are willing to share research chemical provider information, and i was hopping to find an internet research chemical provider.
that is all,
Loves :\

Hello and welcome to bluelight.

We generally discuss the safe ways to consume drugs and share personal experiences with drugs.

Research chems are becoming more widely used and they are so variable and have risks of not actually being what they say they are.

Bluelight does not provide information on vendors or where to get them and no one is allowed to dource or deal illegal drugs. You and all of us have to figure that out on our own elsewhere.

I dont know if shaving your pits means female as nadonba is a hairy pit girl and pit hair removal is a personal taste thing but yes pit hair is gross. Tank tops and womens clothing looks better with no hair.

thats what i came here for the safe way to consume drugs, thats what i'm all about now, use to be spun to a different method, shooting with needles i'd found on the ground getting abscesses, doing so much meth id get dope sick, now i'm smart just 1-2 times a week and no needles

I'm a risky kinds girl i suppose, risky enough to risk an rc anywho

read all the rules, i know not to sell or trade illegals here, not my intention i can find them on the street

christen fairy (chrystal fairy and the magical cactus; film) also doesn't shave her pits nor legs, to the extent that her road trip compadres coined the nickname hairy fairy for her (not shire the actress) however i feel a lady in proper etiquette shaves her legs and pits