About to start first cycle at 24

You are both (CFC and Genetic Freak) probably right. I am used to a culture of much less conservative steroid use - monster guys taking serious amounts of drugs. I will have to adapt my logic paradigm to help the people on here
These old farts use pretty moderate doses compared to the young cunts these days (that's what the hip people say right? Lmao). Honestly I'm amazed at both of their capacities for patience with some people who post and address everything that's asked. Great mods! As per the low dose thing, I can definitely agree with it. I've done the "use so much oil that I could lube a bike chain" to "use enough to make progress and slowly ramp up dosing, calories etc" and saw best progress with the latter. Maybe I'm hyper sensitive to aas negative sides, but the latter definitely made my blasts/cycles more productive and healthier! For the first time I hit a new body weight high without high BP, breathing issues, sleep apnea, etc.

You should always have an AI on hand. You may or may not need it.

You should always have PCT drugs on hand in case you have to come off without notice or you get bunk test.

People overstate how tough gear is on the liver. I have taken more orals than anyone would ever suggest at a higher dose (one was methylated) just to see for myself how tough it was on the body. Got my blood tested and it was just over the high range. That being said , it's not like you can take 40mg of superdrol for 6 months and think you'll be ok. But doing normal or above normal amount of orals is fine.

I said all that to say this, oils are easy on your liver and kidney. Taking tudca is never a bad idea though.

A gram of test a week is high for a beginner. My thoughts are why not take advantage of newbie gains at lower doses so later on you can take a gram and it will be hitting hard still.

As for the pct between cycles and time between cycles, etc etc comma I'm not going to get into that because everybody has their own opinion and basically nobody will agree.

Hope this helps hopefully I answered your questions this is my first day on this website but I've been doing gear for quite a few years now. My knowledge comes from research on the internet personal experience and lab results that I've gotten from blood work.

I'm being that guy, my bad - email wasn't giving updates on new posts. I really appreciate all the responses. I will answer these tomorrow morning in depth, small update.

Getting stuff in tomorrow, but waiting 2 more weeks to get labs before thinking about pinning, will discuss with doc on trt with the review of labs a week after that. Definitely not a rush.

250mg is still plenty good for decent newbie gains, with the upside that it will cause fewer harms and less impact on recovery.

Not on somebody who's using a low or moderate dose it won't, for whom LH/FSH usually recover rapidly anyway.

I'd like to run something by you, background info.

I generally sat around 180-185 for years in not taking exercise or nutrition seriously, in the journey of learning more and more I went from cutting to bulking, back and forth..Working from a high of 210 lbs to 20 week cuts down to 165 as a low. I hold onto fat, muscle remains well. Always try to keep protein at least 1.2-1.4+, fat around 0.4-.5, ext. As I described before the last thing I want to do is jump into a potentially harmful situation and just "figure it out after". Would it be advised cut into a lower weight using compounds useful for cuts before I go on T? Seeing as I do hold onto fat in my legs/stomach area longer, any thoughts on compounds around that? Obv I know you lose fat everywhere and spotting is a ridiculous idea, but anything more directed towards that. Maybe that's due to having lower t numbers.

Sitting at around 200 lbs currently. I have plenty of muscle mass compared to the average joe, larger ribcage, broad shoulders. I've been accused of steroid use in the past by people, even doctors assuming I had...maybe they're just used to gen pop physique. I will discuss TRT with my doc in 2 weeks, we'll see if he advises anything. Apologies for another ranty post here. Again I really appreciate the work you all do.

PS Random Q: Keto while on straight t? Any experience?

Not sure exactly what you asking above mate? Are you talking about cutting bodyfat before going on to a bulk? That would be a good idea if you're willing to do it. There is no special 'cutting' steroid though - you can use any for the same purpose. It's you diet and cardio that will determine your bodyfat loss.

From what I've understand AAS are more potent and have less estrogenic conversion at lower bf%, in a perfect world to get the most out of them. Any opinions on DNP or ECA? I've tried some thermogenic supplements in the past, seem to be easily tolerable. Not sure about some of these more serious ones.

Starting with a lower bf% would be ideal, yes, for a few reasons including the reduced aromatase activity. Before considering fatburners though, you should be able to get most of the way with cardio and diet (depending on your aim).

If you do use chemical assistance, you don't want to use it at the start, but to gradually add and taper up as bodyfat slows and the body resists further fatloss.

From what I've understand AAS are more potent and have less estrogenic conversion at lower bf%, in a perfect world to get the most out of them. Any opinions on DNP or ECA? I've tried some thermogenic supplements in the past, seem to be easily tolerable. Not sure about some of these more serious ones.

As stated the aromatase enzyme that converts testosterone to oestrogen is found largely in adipose (fat) tissue, less fat less conversion to estrogen...
I always found ECA was terrible at suppressing appetite, not something you want on cycle, when growth is the primary focus...

For sure, I suppose in having the stuff on hand now I'd like to lose weight prior to my cycle to increase efficiency. I'm looking at opening my own botique facility with another coach and it wouldn't hurt to be the image I'm looking to sell. It's been a lifelong dream to do so, from a unmotivated super low confidence fat kid from where I am now, total 180. I'm a bit of a optimiation freak when it comes to the small details, fuels the drive to make however many cycles I choose to run be close to ideal circumstances for em.