• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xanax dosage

missxweedies

Greenlighter
I've been wanting to try xans for a while and was just wondering how much I should take for my first time? I'm planning on going to school on it, so how much would get me relaxed but not crazy noticeable

0.5mg max for what you're asking

generally i wouldn't take more than 1mg of xanax by itself if i was trying to fly under the radar, but even 1mg would be noticeable.

any more than 0.5mg at school is just ignorant.

but it's counterproductive to be encouraging benzo use at school. it's really unnecessary and can land you in trouble if your friends know and behave all immature about it.

i would just wait til i got home after school and took 0.5mg to test the waters.

once you start passing a milligram, you're entering bartard territory. even 1mg could cause sillyness but 0.5mg is light.

less is more with these drugs

If you're taking it to get high, I recommend 1mg to start out on..
if you're taking it for medical purposes, 0.5mg is a very decent dose.

I took a whole 2mg bar the very first time I tried any benzo, and holy fuck did I get faded..
i was spitting game on this one hot chick my friend and I were kicking it with.. lol.

I remember maybe half the time I was on it, so 2mg was fucking FUN, but dangerous due to memory impairment/blackout possibility.

Whenever i took xanax in school, even 0.5-1mg, i felt this crazy urge to push my limits. Arguining with friends and teachers suddenly seemed fun and exciting lol

OP: listen to potato man here.
It is the best advice this group of "bartards" could come up with.

I personally suggest not getting involved with it at all, whether at home or school. Maybe save them for a time when they would be actually handy, like a psychedelic experience gone awry.

If you are going to try them. I would start with .5 mg and wait an hour or so and see how you feel (probably won't feel much if you aren't an anxious person, otlr in a worried state). If you feel like more is needed (it's not) take another .5, and see where that goes.

Wait a couple days and then try 1 mg on its own.

I, again, do not advise taking these drugs but you will do what you will do.

Keep the dosing seperated and try not to take them for extended periods or day after day when avoidable.

If you're taking it to get high, I recommend 1mg to start out on..
if you're taking it for medical purposes, 0.5mg is a very decent dose.

I took a whole 2mg bar the very first time I tried any benzo, and holy fuck did I get faded..
i was spitting game on this one hot chick my friend and I were kicking it with.. lol.

I remember maybe half the time I was on it, so 2mg was fucking FUN, but dangerous due to memory impairment/blackout possibility.

Huehuehue...

How'd your game end?

For your first time, just take 0.25..... taking 1mg is just PLAINLY GOING TO MAKE YOU GET IN SERIOUS SHIT. You may think your acting normal, but in reality, you could be doing something unusual. And if a teacher sees you everyday for months, and see you doing something you dont normally do, they will think somethings wrong.

And if they ask questions, dont even answer. Say idk. Because i did the same thing your doing, and got myself suspended for 2 weeks. They were wondering why i was leaning my head sideways, and from what i remember, i said " Oh, i think its because im sick".... apparently i said "Oh, im fucking barred out rn"

OP: listen to potato man here.
It is the best advice this group of "bartards" could come up with.

I personally suggest not getting involved with it at all, whether at home or school. Maybe save them for a time when they would be actually handy, like a psychedelic experience gone awry.

If you are going to try them. I would start with .5 mg and wait an hour or so and see how you feel (probably won't feel much if you aren't an anxious person, otlr in a worried state). If you feel like more is needed (it's not) take another .5, and see where that goes.

Wait a couple days and then try 1 mg on its own.

I, again, do not advise taking these drugs but you will do what you will do.

Keep the dosing seperated and try not to take them for extended periods or day after day when avoidable.

I ended up doing exactly this and it was pretty nice just wasn't as strong as i'd liked it to be so i'll probably do what u suggested next time :)

For your first time, just take 0.25..... taking 1mg is just PLAINLY GOING TO MAKE YOU GET IN SERIOUS SHIT. You may think your acting normal, but in reality, you could be doing something unusual. And if a teacher sees you everyday for months, and see you doing something you dont normally do, they will think somethings wrong.

And if they ask questions, dont even answer. Say idk. Because i did the same thing your doing, and got myself suspended for 2 weeks. They were wondering why i was leaning my head sideways, and from what i remember, i said " Oh, i think its because im sick".... apparently i said "Oh, im fucking barred out rn"

update: i took .5 in the morning and it was working really nice and during a presentation im pretty sure i did good cause i was so relaxed and then took another .5 and it just made me more tired than higher, is that cause it's my first time or is it always like that? around an hour later i got buzzed off an icare (45 nic) and that was pretty nice mood lift

haha also some of my friends could tell so hopefully no one else could

update: i took .5 in the morning and it was working really nice and during a presentation im pretty sure i did good cause i was so relaxed and then took another .5 and it just made me more tired than higher, is that cause it's my first time or is it always like that? around an hour later i got buzzed off an icare (45 nic) and that was pretty nice mood lift

haha also some of my friends could tell so hopefully no one else could

Yea, if anything, a higher dose of xanax will probably just put you to sleep. For me, it's far more sedating than most other benzos, which is why I don't like it.

Don't expect to get "high" off benzos. The danger with benzos is not that they're recreational or euphoric, it's for people with chronic anxiety (such as myself) who take them and feel "normal," like a ton of bricks is lifted off your shoulders, and can't get enough of that feeling. That's my problem and why I blow through my klonopin script so fast.

So I've been taking 6mg as I thought anything below 10mg was low.. as I didn't go read up in them. I usually do but didnt this time so after reading this I would advise the OP to listen to the advice unless you want to walk around like your drunk and slurring your words, also you'll fall asleep without realising.. just be careful