Hello Bluelight any writers here

Shadowz

Greenlighter
hello bluelighters i will call myself shadowz
i am back with another name
since i wanna keep this seperate from the other post i posted before
ive been strugling with drug addiction many years
had good times and bad times
ive been willing to write a book about many things i experienced for a long time i tought off it years ago , i tought off it half year ago but it just never happened
till this magical weekend 8o i just felt an urge to write and write will post a trip report on that later
so i started writing and writing and i feel like im not even halfway there
but i just dont know how to organize it
its mostly about life,addiction,experiences etc...

to any writer on BL pleas PM me and to all other people
what would you find intresting ( not that that will change my style / view but just interesting to know)

Hope to get some positive reactions or interesting views :)

Hello Shadowz, I'm a bit of a scribbler myself (y) I'd recommend you just writing exactly what your thinking, as it happens relating to what you want to make. Put it in the Words forum, and reply to this thread when you do. I'd be really interested to read it when I see it :)

Hello Shadowz, I'm a bit of a scribbler myself (y) I'd recommend you just writing exactly what your thinking, as it happens relating to what you want to make. Put it in the Words forum, and reply to this thread when you do. I'd be really interested to read it when I see it :)
kinda hard to say write the story of my life , the strugling with addiction , good experiences that changed my life , bad once that changed my life forever etc
and i dont think i will put any online since i have more feeling with pen and paper
maybe if you got questions in some direction i can tell