• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Potentiating Home-Made Codeine linctus

Allen1987

Greenlighter
Hello guys, this is my first post on the forum but I've been lurking for a while reading and retaining all sorts of information. Finally, I've got to a point where I have to create my own thread to ask for some help regarding a project that a friend of mine has been looking into. He sells codeine linctus, which people use to get high, sometimes using sodas and that kind of stuff. Recently, he has decided to make his own, only that extracting codeine is very cumbersome and time consuming.

This is why he wants to know if there's an easier way to potentiate the mixture, without using as much codeine. He usually puts 300mg of codeine per 300ml of linctus and people report it to be good after that. My friend has asked me for some tips, and I have read on various forums, including this one, that stuff like dihydrocodeine can be added.

The problem with a lot of things, like dxm(which would be perfect) is that it's not water soluble and will be hard to add to the current mixture. So, my friend thought about adding mdma, not too much, just for an increased feeling of happiness. He has also thought about adding promethazine but it reportedly makes people sleepy(I myself take Benadryl for sleeping, but it's a different chemical), and his clients don't really want to fall asleep.

So what tips can I give to my friend? Would it be feasible to dissolve dxm in alcohol, and then add it to the syrup/codeine solution? Or would it be better to add a moderate dose of mdma? Or maybe, there are some things that go better with the whole "lean" hype? Like mixing codeine and dihydrocodeine?

I am hoping that some people can enlighten me and my friend!

Thank you very much in advance!

Well I'm sorry to tell you this isn't the place to look for advice to make the drugs you sell "better" cutting it only makes it a worse problem. If the extraction is such a pain, and if this person is not buying codeine syrup and reselling it, then they should just sell the codeine as is of they are pills and if he's getting it from opium well then there's something fucked up about that situation that I'd rather not have to point out. This just sounds strange.... Is he stealing from a compounding pharmacy this person works at? I mean gel caps are easy to work with....

Why is this a bad situation? No the linctus is home made and the clients know what he puts into it and have asked to make it stronger but don't want the price to increase. The codeine phosphate is bought online. These people also don't want codeine pills as they want the whole syrup. What gel capsules are you taking about? The ones for dxm?

I'm sorry I can't answer your question right now...I'm still trying to wrap my head around WHY you would want to add linctus to codeine phosphate.

If " your friends' " clients want to buy a product that they can think of as "syrup/lean"(as in codeine/prometh)....just mix the codeine into any common drinkable liquid and have "your friend" tell them it will give them the same opioid/codeine high but without the other chemicals in there(although you could try adding promethazine to increase potency SLIGHTLY).

And if for some reason these clients ABSOLUTELY INSIST on it being a syrupy consistency(which is ridiculous)...there are many things you can add that are inactive that will accomplish this.

To put it bluntly, the only way to potentiate the codeine any significant amount(in my opinion) is to add more opioids.

No the linctus is home made and the clients know what he puts into it and have asked to make it stronger but don't want the price to increase.

So you're saying that these "clients" want a stronger high(that means more opioids) for the same price? That's the equivalent of you going to a car salesman and saying..."I want to have the same car that I just bought from you last week, but I want it with all the bells and whistles and leather seats etc.....but I don't want to pay any extra $ for that."
...that's simply not how business/commerce works. And even though you are dealing in the black market, it's still a market that follows certain rules, boundaries, and unspoken yet understood limitations on how and at what price different products are sold.

Last edited: