• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Newbie here

Erinben0103

Bluelighter
Hello I'm new here I'll probably just lurk awhile and see what I'm getting into before I post a lot. It's 3:55 am and I'm online registering for a support forum what does that tell you? I'm going thru w/ds bad, can't sleep for shit, can't even think straight to write a decent eye catching post fml. I think I have a lot to offer this forum!

Okay so I got no sleep at all except sitting up because of insomnia and rls. I really want to stay clean but idk if I'll be able to with these w/d I might just go back and taper.

Is it unappealing to just elaborate on one thread I do have interesting things to say and ideas I just am not feeling like very well right now. This place is a godsend and I've spent countless nights up just reading reading reading even stuff that's years later is worthwhile and poignant. I relate to everybody on some levels. I'm 37 I'm an addict have gone through good and bad periods of what my doctor calls self medication to combat my bipolar disorder. I actually do take the psychotropic meds, I just use opiates and other prescription medication, and lots of pot as well. Anyways I hope someone, anyone reaches out, I will try the same on another newbie thread myself and get this rolling baby!!

Hi Erin- did ya relapse or still goin through wds ? My name is X and wds sure do suck. ❤️ that H and sometimes it shows me some love back. So I know what ur going through gurl. I'm a NY native age 34 and was wondering what kinda opiates u like doin that is causing the withdrawals right now? Keep on rocking- u know the pot helps n lots of showers or baths. But u know this. Peace love and empathy Erin!

I haven't relapsed, still going through it. Drug of choice was hillbilly heroin probably a fent analogue. I quit the Vicodin too as it wasn't doing anything. I have clondine, atarax and a few Xanax. I'm just gonna try to tough it out- it's already been a week. Thanks for your reply.