• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Coke nose - way overthinking this

Nocturnal emission

Greenlighter
Currently on a 4 month semi binge. Very semi. Keeping *mostly to weekends.

Anyway. Tonight I've decided to be hyper vigilant about all this residue in my nose and it's freaking me out.

Should my nose be bone dry if I can get it like that or should I sparingly use my saline spray?

Inquiring minds want to know!

I'm not sure what your ultimate concern is regarding nose residue? Regardless I'd advise against an obsessive quest to keep your nose bone dry, you'll get nose bleeds...

Hey, obsessive thinking isn't at all abnormal with excessive stimulant use. I would strongly advise you to try and ignore the urge as much as you can, I can assure you that it's better to leave it be. Rinsing out your nose with saline spray is ok. Keeping your nose 'bone dry' as you put it, isn't a very good idea.

I'm moving this to BDD as it's more suited for that. I'll leave a redirect in DC so you won't think your thread has been removed - and so that you can still find it.
PM me if you have any questions about this^

Regards,
P2C

PS: Oh, and welcome to bluelight!

There's no effective way to insufflate Cocaine without causing inflammation and eventual necrosis of the soft tissue. The whole issue, is that Cocaine must be "applied", as it were, to the soft tissue of the sinus for it to be absorbed through the mucous membranes. You simply can't have one without the other. You can certainly mitigate some of the damage by flushing your sinuses after usage, but you cannot completely eliminate the problem.

I did cocaine for years. Almost daily for about 5 years. On one hand, yes, it causes lots of issues, rawness, infections, etc. But real damage is actually quite rare, the proverbial "hole in your nose". I've had a good conversation with my doctor too. Most of the trouble can be taken care of with good cleaning/flushing, saline spray, keep your nose clean, moisturize, try to take breaks, etc.

What i would be concerned about, is the heart. Muscle and valve damage. I don't know the statistics on this, but long term heart damage is hard to assess.

Clean and careful.

Pre-prepare. Saline spray is much better than chemical cleansing sprays but once in a while they're ok too. Maybe a steamy shower before hand, some menthol vapo rub, those little strips for the nose that kind of pulls and opens your nostrils.

Some of it is unavoidable. If you get really clogged up, especially if there's soreness, pain, then wait. Take a break.

I found cocaine far more compulsive than addictive. You think you really want/need it but it's almost ocd. If you go a night or a few nights without it, suddenly you catch up on sleep, the sleep is deeper, you feel less poisoned, you enjoy a great meal, etc. And then you go "what the heck am i doing, this is far more comfortable!"

I go on spurts with blow. Heavy for a while then a break. Then ease back in and same cycle. Not good I Know but it's always around in my line of work and it's a good way to balance it. Anyway I use antibiotic ointment if a cut appears but that is usually if someone had bad stuff or it wasn't broken down enough. Powder it as fine as you can and be picky about what you do. Good stuff is pricier but you get what you pay for and it lasts longer. if dry you're tissue will crack and tear faster,so to keep it moist but not clogged I use a lot of saline after I'm done for the night, or morning ha, to rinse and get a lot of what's hanging there out, then I use a little coconut oil on a q-tip around both sides. A little goes a long way and the stuff works wonders and you can use it for all sorts of other beneficial things on and in your body. i suck on menthol cough drops sometimes to keep air flowing and vaporizers at night or just coconut oil and saline help. Use saline periodically during the session too. Long post but these things have helped me keep it in okay shape and I don't get bleeds and it doesn't hurt unless I go crazy and it's shitty powder