• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How will I feel few hours after lsd trip.

splittingyou

Greenlighter
So basically I am thinking about dropping my first tab of acid tonight at like 12am and seeing how it goes from there. I know the trip lasts like 12 hours so I'm wondering how I will feel around 5pm, since I suppose to be having a soccer game at that time. Also the next day I have exams, so how well do you all think I will sleep and feel the next day?

That's definitely pushing it, I wouldn't recommend it, especially for your first time. You could be super exhausted and spun out for your game, and your performance on the exams will most likely be hindered.

You'd be better off waiting until you have a more comfortable schedule, unless you don't put a lot of importance on your game and examd.

First time I tripped I ended up staying up for Hours after the trip ended. Honestly Id wait and do it when you have absolutely nothing going on after the trip.

Was gonna say, you'll feel great, no really.
But that timing is fucked. I've never stayed up that long after, couldn't really say. You won't be up for soccer, I can say that.

Everyone knows, you do it just before dusk; then the cats can come out and show you where you need to go.
No, just remember you'll be kinda wired for 12 hours, not really tripping those last couple. And you'll be tired. Best to put that time right before dawn. Tripping in the middle of the night, you might get confused about the noise you're making, startle a dog awake (which will make you shit your pants), and you'll look much more sinister if you want to take a walk (and if at all possible, you want to take a walk), do NOT want a spotlight rolling up on you.

I wouldn't trip before an exam, you won't be mentally sharp after a rollercoaster of a LSD trip.

I used to trip whenever I had the chance in high school - as long as you can handle your shit... you will be fine :). Sure, you're going to be tired for soccer but you won't be tripping, so just say you're tired and wait it out. As for the exam, you should be completely fine. Just go to bed straight after dinner & soccer.

Very bad idea, if you do this you will be unable to play soccer and you will fail your exams.

Very bad idea, if you do this you will be unable to play soccer and you will fail your exams.

Not true, obviously depends on his current grades etc. As described in his post... he will have a whole day & night before his exam. He will not be tripping for soccer, just tired. Well actually this depends on the dose. He didn't specify unfortunately :( .

I think it sucks to have responsibilities not long after tripping, period. At the earliest the day after I can do stuff and even then the insomnia can bother by wellrestedness and readiness.

Yeah I wouldn't recommend it, it's best with nothing to do the next day. In the very best case scenario you'll get a few hours of sleep before your game and be tired and out of it. Or it's easily possible you won't sleep at all. You may very well experience anxiety during the trip thinking about it. It's your first time, save it for a better scenario. You want your first time to be a good one, and having responsibilities right after a trip is a great way to produce stress which can very easily negatively impact the trip.

And yeah I like taking acid during the day, so it stays through the evening but you can sleep. In any case midnight is later than I would want to take acid, for sure.

Having stuff to worry about next day, be it exam or work is a short cut to paranoia.

it depends on how much you take. personally after tripping on 100ug i feel great after and i'm glowing and after tripping on 200 ug i'm tired and just need a day to recoup. u probably won't get much sleep after and wake up in 3-4 hours. like if i took 200ug then i always take another long nap after and feel fine but since u don't have a lot of time in ur schedule i'd wait till u can have a solid day of just chillin

also since it's ur first time just take 100ug for a nice & smooth trip

I wouldn't trip before an exam, you won't be mentally sharp after a rollercoaster of a LSD trip.

LSD never gave me the real vision quests that 'shrooms did, but still, OP, if you're hoping for some kind of, you know, psychedelic experience, you should factor in time to reflect a bit after. You might be a little emotionally fragile at the test/soccer meet.

For your first? C'mon, get a sitter, have it all planned, no sudden trips with family to Hometown Buffet. You don't know how you will react.

Maybe, maybe not. Everyone reacts differently to LSD, and you don't know how sensitive you are until you try it. 200 micrograms is not a safe dose for your first trip.

Meh safe is for kids:)

These guys are right OP start at 100ug to see whats up.