• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Long Time Reader, First Time Registered

Norse Shaman

Bluelighter
Hey all! I've used this site extensively as a resource but only just recently joined.

I guess i'll start of with my drug preferences in regards to the nature of the site. I'm a fan of many substances: MJ, benzos, opiates, a few stimulates (I have adhd to begin with so they can either help it or make it worse), DMT (ayahuasca), kratom, LSA and probably a few more I can't recall. I've tried cocaine once but wasn't a big fan. There are still several other's I'd like to try (or try again.) Mostly psychedelics like LSD, psilocybin, mescalin and smoked DMT. Trying to produce some opium soon. One thing I don't ever care for is heroin (except to smoke), crack, meth and etc.

I'm a 27 year old Grocery Manager in Louisiana. I love music, I have a wide range of tastes. Mostly power and progressive metal but a few odd balls too. I could really go on for a whole paragraph about the randoms. I enjoy anything fantasy and scifi, be it comics, art, movies etc. I'm a HUGE fan of the Alien franchise, owning all the movies, comics, posters. I'm a frequent Magic: The Gathering player although it's hard to find a good group of like minded people when your in a small town. An artist, although with work I rarely have the time to draw anything anymore sadly...

Also i'm a huge fan of guns, owning several. But just like drugs and magic cards, I always want more. XD

I have my fair share of problems. As a kid I've been diagnosed with ADHD, Tourettes Syndrome, and borderline Autistic. I also used to be very OCD about things but I've kind of grown out of it a bit. I've had problems with depression (never suicidal) and have gone through the rounds of meds but never liked any of them. I've gotten much better but it's still there every once in awhile. I've also recently had problems with anxiety that has increased in just the past few years. I've self medicated it with alcohol but when you get to the point that you drink a 5th or more of vodka a day, all day, it takes it's toll. I'm now sober and happy however.

And last but not least, I'm Pansexual! I don't really go around telling people but I don't hide or deny it if anyone asks.

Hi there and welcome to the site :)

As you have been a long term reader you probably know your way around but if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Have you seen Alien Covenant yet? I'm a fan of the Alien movies (Alien and Aliens still rank pretty highly on my favorite movies) - I really wanted to see the latest installment but was put off by the bad press/reviews (supposed to be the worse one). I don't know anyone (who is a fan) that has seen it yet.

No, I haven't seen it but plan to next week! I've heard from a few friends that it was good, but they're not as big a "bug" fan as I am, so it may be a little different.

Hello and welcome, I'm new here too so just trying to reach out to some people see if I can generate a rare and real response from somebody regarding anything. Tell me more about magic: gathering it sounds cool.

I'd love to talk about mtg! Do you have any knowledge of it at all? Like, do you know it's a trading card game?

I do know a bit I just wonder more. It's a card game how many people do you play with? How often do you get together?

I've played with several groups through the years. I've played with my brothers and girlfriend. I've had a few groups that we'd meet regularly but eventually they stop playing or move away. I've just recently found a new group I've started playing with. They're not very big into drug culture (that I know of at least) like my last group was, but still nice to meet new people and make friends with those that share a hobby.

This newest group, they're all in college so they've all moved back home for the summer save one of them. I just got back from playing with him this afternoon actually.

Have you ever played?

I haven't I've just been around people interested in the culture but I love rpgs before kids when I had time to play. Welcome.