• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Please help me. Is this a crack rock?

Trashcreature

Greenlighter
http://imgur.com/a/gNUzK

I live with my bf and found this under his jacket while I was cleaning. It smells sweet and dull, and a little artificial. I heated it up to see if it would change. It left a slightly oily residue and smelled the same but stronger. It also got a tiny golden brown spot where the heat was applied.

I asked my bf about it (told him I wouldn't judge but it's important that he's honest with me) and he adamantly denies it. I have a feeling about it and just want to know the truth. I don't know who to ask because I don't want him to get in trouble if it is what I think it is.

Is there any definitive test I can do at home to see if it's crack? Water, vinegar, etc? I don't want to go accusing or questioning him if it's not.

Please help!

I don't think we can tell just by looking at the picture.
It could be anything. Crack isn't sweet though it's bitter. And it should be flammable.
People normally know it by smelling or by tasting an insignificant amount as numbs your tongue.

Welcome to the site, As per the BLUA you agreed upon when joining -

Sorry but substance ID's are not allowed on the site - we cannot tell you what a substance is just by looking at it. Any replies would be pure guess work and guessing has no place in harm reduction.