• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

For fucks sake Ordinary Mind, where the hell are you?

F.U.B.A.R.

Bluelight Crew
I don't expect this thread to go anywhere, it's just a shout out to a presumed fallen comrade. It's the not knowing that's the worst...

Horrible isn't it. I think we can assume he hasn't read any of this as he would of checked in at least to stem worry. Really hope he is ok sorely missed around here

As I am a newbie to this forum I don't know who you speak of, but I do hope is alright, and I hope he logs in and tells us he is alright. I lost a good friend to drugs earlier this year and the feeling is horrible. I wouldn't wish anyone any harm, especially since drugs are supposed to be consumed for enjoyment. Hope everything is alright mate/

He lives with his folks yeah? Theres a decent chance of him being okay if hes got folks in the same house?

It would be a good start if you got his username right in the thread title ;) changed x

He lives with his folks yeah? Theres a decent chance of him being okay if hes got folks in the same house?

His parents were away - he had the house to himself and was planning a heavy one. We were all expecting him back online after one day / two at the most (he was posting daily at the time). It has now been several weeks since he was online. If he was OK and for arguments sake had a rough one and got taken to hospital, he would have been back online by now.

It is very worrying that he has vanished - I'm hoping that he just had a rough time, stepped away and is getting on with his day to day life. (hopefully)

His parents were away - he had the house to himself and was planning a heavy one. We were all expecting him back online after one day / two at the most (he was posting daily at the time). It has now been several weeks since he was online. If he was OK and for arguments sake had a rough one and got taken to hospital, he would have been back online by now.

It is very worrying that he has vanished - I'm hoping that he just had a rough time, stepped away and is getting on with his day to day life. (hopefully)

He could have been put on a rehab perhaps? I recall a while ago he went on a binge when they were away and pretty much the same kinda scenario but they didnt find out. Hopefully this time they did as best case scenario he is ok is they did find out and have taken action.

It beats the alternative. :(

^Tell me. I hate it when people just vanish, I can understand why people retain their personal information (like myself) but hate it when we can't contact them in an emergency. I think we should just appoint 'Sadie' as house mother and be done with.

Guys n Gals - what do you think about an 'Emergency' contact list ? Seriously - we all know each other, we would meet each other for a pint and a chat etc so should we (EADD regulars) take this one step further?

^Tell me. I hate it when people just vanish, I can understand why people retain their personal information (like myself) but hate it when we can't contact them in an emergency. I think we should just appoint 'Sadie' as house mother and be done with.

Guys n Gals - what do you think about an 'Emergency' contact list ? Seriously - we all know each other, we would meet each other for a pint and a chat etc so should we (EADD regulars) take this one step further?

That is a very good idea. It would save a lot of angst for friends that hust want to know you are okay even if you decide to not be part of this community anymore.

I knew he wasn't far from edinburgh, and if I were still living there, I'd do my best to ask around my friends who work in social care/drug counselling, etc. There aren't many RC related deaths in Edinburgh and the Lothians as far as I'm aware, though two guys who I knew quite well passed away due to accidental overdose. One was MDPV a few years ago, and the other hasn't been confirmed as yet, due to it being fairly recent. Both of these guys had so much to give to the world, educated, decent young guys. We watched them spiral out of control and it's hard to accept that sometimes there is nothing you can do.

Speculation, gut feeling, and reading the (lack of) signs, doesn't make me hopeful, and at the same time, makes my heart sink. I hope, as I'm sure you all do, that OM turns up ok soon.

In the meantime I'll contact some old friends in the community and keep my fingers crossed. Will update as, if, and when I can.

Good man Urb :) But I don't hold out much hope of you finding anything. All I know about the feller is that he's in his early 20's, middle class, lives with his parents somewhere near Edinburgh and likes his drugs. Not a lot to go on really...

Fife

2rhnthz.png

Fife is just across the forth from Edinburgh. Not far at all, and you can see it from town on most days, today will be especially beautiful.

Anyway, I've unfortunately exhausted all my avenues with regards to contacting OM, and I've not been able to get anything confirmed. It's hard not to avoid speculation, though I think it's the end of a story. Hopefully I'm proved wrong in the near future.

top lad, hope he's just taking a well-deserved bio-break from the dark arts of alchemy and shitposting but it does worry me :(
laaaah
we all take unannounced breaks now and then, but when a personality like OM drops off the radar, in odd circumstances, i can only hope he's doing fine.

If a well-to-do couple returned from a holiday to find their son's body surrounded by a pile of empty drug wraps, spliff butts and several Bluelight pages celebrating drugpiggery open on his laptop, I cannot shake the feeling that that would have been a newsworthy event. Even if he was not dead, just hospitalised, it would have been recorded somewhere; and there's no such thing as a local newspaper since the Internet.

If, on the other hand, a well-to-do couple returned from a holiday to find their son alive and dancing naked on the dining room table, chatting incomprehensible gobbledegook to invisible strangers surrounded by a pile of empty drug wraps, spliff butts and several Bluelight pages celebrating drugpiggery open on his laptop, then I think a more likely outcome would involve Mr and Mrs Spank paying a short, sharp trip to botty-land, their son bundled off in disgrace to an expensive rehabilitation clinic with no mobile phones allowed, and vague explanations to friends and neighbours about a residential business managenent training / self-development course.

I'm sure if OM were dead, we would have found out about it by now. More likely at this point, he is alive and well but keeping (enforced?) radio silence.

Less likely scenarios involve him freaking out and swearing off drugs and Bluelight of his own bat; or the whole thing having been a prank perpetrated by persons unknown for reasons unfathomable.