• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

For fucks sake Ordinary Mind, where the hell are you?

If I had my previous phone I would still have his number. Worrying. Anyone know what he's chemicals of choice were? When I last spoke to him it was heroin and ket for the most part after kicking his fent habit.

Hope you're OK bud<3 My numbers still the same if you want to reach out.

Mr Mist! You were the one hope I had of getting personal contact details for this guy - now I'm officially out of options.

Welcome back xx <3

does anyone even know OMs real name or details about anything? i really do hope he's okay :/

I now really fear the worst has happened to OM. I sincerely hope not, but it would seem to be the likely conclusion. I'm gutted...

I now really fear the worst has happened to OM. I sincerely hope not, but it would seem to be the likely conclusion. I'm gutted...
Me too. Its why i rarely post anymore. The energy shifted when he vanished.

I'd say the energy shifted last summer, mainly as a result of the PSA but I would concede that my moderation may not have helped. On one hand though, were still going, which is more than can be said for some corners of the internet but OM is a real loss - the forum was beginning to hum nicely again before his disappearance.

Wherever you are buddy were all still thinking of u x <3

I'd say the energy shifted last summer, mainly as a result of the PSA but I would concede that my moderation may not have helped. On one hand though, were still going, which is more than can be said for some corners of the internet but OM is a real loss - the forum was beginning to hum nicely again before his disappearance.

Wherever you are buddy were all still thinking of u x <3

There's nowt wrong with your moderation mate, just a serious lack of banter in general...

Last edited:
It will be 6 months this weekend since he posted. I tried emailing him through the website again last week with no success. Still thinking about you bud xx

It will be 6 months this weekend since he posted. I tried emailing him through the website again last week with no success. Still thinking about you bud xx

I remember him well from my last incarnation....I spoke to him quite a bit via pm

I'm seriously concerned about him.. he was well into his fentanyl and IIR was starting to get into heroin a bit from the DM. I remember he lived with his parents but wouls wait for them to go out before going on a bender... so technically he was using on his own..

I'm really worried and can't help but fear something bad had happend Im afraid

me too man, catch myself wondering where you are at the strangest of times.
hopefully in a rehab or something, come back soon bro ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

I still have a PM I received from him at 23:14 on 13/4/17. Afaik, that was his last ever communication on BL. I've just got a feeling we won't hear from him again - hopefully for good reason...

I still have a PM I received from him at 23:14 on 13/4/17. Afaik, that was his last ever communication on BL. I've just got a feeling we won't hear from him again - hopefully for good reason...

I used to talk to him quite a bit via pm a few years ago and back then he was caining the fentanyl...

He's a lovely lad and I hope he's ok but I've got a horrible feeling....

I've seen so many deaths with fent and it's derivatives that the thought of someone hammering that in a house in their own along with other drugs just seems really ominous to me.

One year, one month, zero words.

Hope u are well and getting on with ur life bud x