• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

For fucks sake Ordinary Mind, where the hell are you?

I'm sure if OM were dead, we would have found out about it by now. More likely at this point, he is alive and well but keeping (enforced?) radio silence.
Less likely scenarios involve him freaking out and swearing off drugs and Bluelight of his own bat; or the whole thing having been a prank perpetrated by persons unknown for reasons unfathomable.
Julie The Wise Woman, ever the voice of reason on BL :D

Well, I read the obituaries for fife.

Only saw one that half matched the missing mind, but didn't seem correct as there were a bunch of siblings.

There was another cryptic one with no age given and what looked like a whimsical name, if anybody else wants to check just google "fife obituaries".

Well, I read the obituaries for fife.
Only saw one that half matched the missing mind, but didn't seem correct as there were a bunch of siblings.
There was another cryptic one with no age given and what looked like a whimsical name, if anybody else wants to check just google "fife obituaries".
Good thinking. Had the same idea but thought they would not be available online, data protection laws et all. Didn't even think about trying. Thanks :)

Yeh, I'm sure Julie's reasoning is correct and our worst fears are ungrounded, but the little facts we have would suggest that something drastic must have happened for him to disappear like that. I doubt he's taking a self imposed break from Blue light because everyone still lurks and I'm sure he wouldn't ignore our pleas for contact if he'd seen them.

Yeh, I'm sure Julie's reasoning is correct and our worst fears are ungrounded, but the little facts we have would suggest that something drastic must have happened for him to disappear like that. I doubt he's taking a self imposed break from Blue light because everyone still lurks and I'm sure he wouldn't ignore our pleas for contact if he'd seen them.
I find the fact that he has not made any contact whatsoever disturbing, hopefully he'll be back sooner or later, if anything to say that won't be back. I'll send you my love, Ordinary Mind lad <3

perhaps he has merely ascended to his planar form after ingesting singularity levels of DMT?\\\\\\\\\\\\\ :F

on a real, you okay OM?

perhaps he has merely ascended to his planar form after ingesting singularity levels of DMT?\\\\\\\\\\\\\ :F

on a real, you okay OM?

That sir, is probably the most likely scenario so far. Look at his username 'Original Mind'. Should that be prefixed by 'The', it would reveal his true identity as God. Then the abbreviation of his name 'OM', aka 'Aum', is a mystical symbol and mantra of the ancient eastern religions. See, it all makes sense doesn't it?

But it anyone still has any doubts about this revelation, consider this:

His avatar was a dolphin. Now anyone familiar with The Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy will tell you what dolphins do when the earth is facing imminent destruction...

'So long, and thanks for all the fish'...

Is there any feasible way to provide support for/to help address EADD's benzo/opiate problem? Or is that simply patronising/unrealistic?

We have a lot of people hurting/struggling round here.

Is there any feasible way to provide support for/to help address EADD's benzo/opiate problem? Or is that simply patronising/unrealistic?

Not really - as harmful as they are folk will still use them as they are really nice. one of the contradictions of bl is that we use the safe space to celebrate drug use and while benzopiates may be amongst the most problematic i have seen people come to serious grief from the overuse of weed onwards.

we have the recovery forums, but an EADD thread along these lines may not be such a bad idea if your motivated to get the ball rolling T.

That sir, is probably the most likely scenario so far. Look at his username 'Original Mind'. Should that be prefixed by 'The', it would reveal his true identity as God. Then the abbreviation of his name 'OM', aka 'Aum', is a mystical symbol and mantra of the ancient eastern religions. See, it all makes sense doesn't it?

of course...

Thinking of you absent homie. You too consumer. Place isn't the same without you guys....missed is an understatement. You every try make an omelette without egg? That's the score. You take care both of you

Yep. Thinking of many absent people. And lots more that lurk but dont post but should post but wont

Good intentions but doubt it would work. The more I'm on bluelight the more drugs I want to take. Benzo's included, even when reading horror stories. Luckily I got off them and plan to keep it that way.

yeah, i don't know how we'd go about setting up a support system like that whilst maintaining anonymity.
i don't know about you guys, and actually i do know some of you have actually met, but i feel the only reason i can be so honest here is that lack of identity.
maybe, maybe not i dunno - not saying i wouldn't ever want to chill with any of y0u either aha; just thinking out loud...

no word from ॐ?

My feeling is OM is one with the eternal white light and on his way back for his next experience. I could be wrong but his energy was beautiful and where ever he is he will be in a beautiful place or where his soul is needed.

If I had my previous phone I would still have his number. Worrying. Anyone know what he's chemicals of choice were? When I last spoke to him it was heroin and ket for the most part after kicking his fent habit.

Hope you're OK bud<3 My numbers still the same if you want to reach out.

Good intentions but doubt it would work. The more I'm on bluelight the more drugs I want to take. Benzo's included, even when reading horror stories.

I've never really had the whole reading bluelight then wanting to take drugs thing myself, but I understand it and it is evidently one of the main reasons that a lot of regular users suddenly leave the community never to return, or to only do so after many years of abstinence (from both drugs and bluelight).

And it is still important to consider this with regard to Ordinary Mind. Bella Figura made a recent sudden departure, but the only reason people aren't presuming the worst is presumably because he is (as of last I heard, a few weeks after he last posted), still alive, and people know this as there are people who know him and there are means of contacting him.

Just a reminder that this isn't uncommon behaviour on bluelight, and something bad isn't a forgone conclusion. :)

Good intentions but doubt it would work.

I'm always surprised more people on this website don't go down the ibogaine route, especially considering I noticed Ibogaine has become increasingly available domestically recently.

Xorkoth's Ibogaine report is an absolutely stunning read. Genuinely, I recommend that to anybody wanting a good read, in general. It is a very long and detailed read, almost like a mini novel with all the different recurring visionary dreams he went on. He's been opiate free ever since.