• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I'm Absolutely Confused!! PLEASE HELP

BeenThereDoneThat1

Greenlighter
Ok, so I have been searching for an answer to a pretty simple question and everyone says all different things. Heres the situation: I've been on 16mg of suboxone strips per day for about 4-5 months. But now my suboxone isn't giving me any effect like it used to when i first started. i used to take a strip, and 20 minutes later i had energy to run a marathon and felt happy and nothing could ruin my day. now i take it and its just annoying to have to sit quiet for 10 minutes till this nasty thing dissolves and still feel like shit. So I have made the decision that I want to do heroin one day this week, get high, wait till im sick (if ill even get sick off of one day of doing it) and get back on my suboxone. SO. I've asked (HOW LONG DO YOU HAVE TO WAIT BEFORE YOU CAN DO HEROIN AFTER BEING ON SUBOXONE?) some people say "Dont do it thats a bad idea you will put yourself into an immediate withdrawal stage if theres still suboxone in your system" others say "12 hours after your last sub dose, but you might not get high so its a waste of money" others say "you need to wait 2-3 days" and then i get the "You'll need to wait 7-14 days to do dope again" ..... SO ill ask again... My last dose was only 8mg and that was yesterday at 8:00AM, it is now 2:30 the day after and i havent taken any suboxone (so 30.5 hours without a sub dose) If i wake up tomorrow morning, and go buy a bag and get high (VIA intravenous) What is going to happen? and if its not safe to do so, how long do i need to wait? Also i know some people are going to say " your stupid if your gonna go get high after being clean for so long." I know its stupid and i dont need a lecture. Just because I am (INACTIVE) right now, doesn't mean im not a drug addict, i still have some behaviors of an addict even tho I know right from wrong. It sucks but its reality. So please someone just answer my question so i dont put myself in danger out of stupidity. Thank you!!:D

Will someone please help me? Did i post in the wrong section or something? everyone else has like 452 views and 30 replies i have like 20 and no replies at all.I know alot of people dont take things like this seriously but I really need to know what to do :?

you will get the full effects of heroin, if your. last dose of sub was literally tbe day before. I jave gotten high I'm heroin , when I had taken my 16mg bupe early in the morning, and shot up a bag of dope later that day like 6 hours later. I was shocked I broke thru the bupe. typically, you will feel the effects of heroin if you don't go above 4mg of bupe. the same.day, hours apart that is..this is all based on my experiences