• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Two Rolling Experiences, Different Effects

Chris69

Greenlighter
The first time I rolled, I had an untested (apart from word of mouth/anecdotal experiences) pill. It was supposedly dosed at 100mg of mdma.
This gave me an amazing sense of empathy, euphoria and love. I was dancing all night and filled with appreciation for all things around me.

Around 6 weeks later a rolled again, this time with a different pill (marquis tested this time). I took half the pill as it was supposedly dosed at 270mg of mdma.
This time, I felt an absolutely amazing body high, tensing my muscles literally felt like a prolonged orgasm. My I experienced the euphoria, but lacked a bit of the empathy. I was also not able to dance all night as I was the first time, after 4 hours of dancing I ended up sitting down in the club, just appreciating my friends and the music. The energy just wasn't there.

All I'm wondering is anyone's opinion on if there were two different chemicals that I took, or whether I just experienced the roll differently due to knowing what to expect.

Thanks everyone in advance.

We are as able to identify whether or not you took two different chemicals as you are i.e not very, hence why substance ID's are not allowed on bluelight.

However, each MDMA experience is unique depending on dosage/setting/mindset/etc. It is entirely possible you had MDMA, and it is entirely possible you didn't.

Your experience is not unusual. High dose MDMA and low dose MDMA are completely different.

If indeed both drugs were MDMA, then the difference is completely explained by the fact that you took a normal 100 mg dose the first time and a huge 270 mg dose the second time, almost three times as much. Wouldn't expect any different.