View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tripping the day after microdosing?

curiosity

Bluelighter
Alright so I understand how psychedelic tolerance generally works but I was wondering if it still works the same after microdosing, I microdosed 85mg or 0.085 of shrooms today but I'd like to have a full on trip on 4-aco-dmt tomorrow night, will this effect my tolerance the same way a full on trip would with the whole needing 2-3 times as much or would the difference be almost unnoticeable since they're on complete opposite ends of the dose spectrum, i'd like to note I'm normally very sensitive to psychedelics.

Thank you very much in advance for taking the time to read and reply :)

Most likely no tolerance at all. I did that often and couldn't detect any difference as long as it's a real microdose (1/10 of a moderate full dose max).

Greetings from Quebec City!

Ehhh, cool to finally find someone on here sort of in the area, thank you for the feedback but it was definitely a microdose, most people describe between 0.2-0.5 as being a microdose and mine wasn't even 0.1

Seconded. Makes no (detectable) difference.

Tip from another microdoser:
1mg aMT in the morning upon waking up and some 12hours later a psychedelic by choice ;).

You will certainly still trip and an increase in dosage isn't really necessary. It may be down to other circumstances such as set, setting, and quality - especially set, but it is worth noting that I have found that while experimenting with micro / low dosing the psychological / spiritual aspect of the trip may be diminished with the equivalent dose that got you there before. Bare in mind that this could be positive or negative depending on the circumstance. This is completely subjective and very possibly down to personal psychological tolerance and habituation so should not be taken as truth, but something worth considering. To be safe I would recommend skipping the microdose for a few days for a serious trip. Remember psychedelics are unpredictable and everyone reacts differently and every trip is different.

Peace.

Last edited:
Thank You for all the advice, my Intuition was telling me it was a bad time to take a full on trip despite how much I could use the therapeutic benefits of it so instead I had 0.3g of shrooms mixed with an energy drink which according the an actual energy drink tek should've amplified the effect by 2x or 3x, microdosed the 4-aco-dmt the day in between, and decided to take it on a less serious note and just go on a 4 hour psychedelic bicycle ride and really take some time to appreciate and enjoy being outdoors and in nature.