• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants First time and withdrawals of meth

yellowduck

Greenlighter
Hey guys, just wondering - what's the longest meth could possibly last in my system? I snorted what I assume to be meth, somewhere between 100-300 mg and just got curious about it.​
When will I not feel high anymore? And what kind of comedown should I expect? Coming up on hour 12 and I still feel it just as much as I did 4 hours ago and I don't feel it going away (I think I'm starting to hear things 8(=D). The only negative effect I have is dry mouth, but with that and the fact I didn't take a shit ton, will I be jonesing when the comedown sets in or do you think it'll be easy enough where I won't have any thoughts of doing it again? Even if I don't get a response quick, I'd like to know for comparison's sake.
I've been drinking a ton of water but haven't eaten anything yet. I felt a little hungry early on but no longer

100mg is a buttload of methamphetamine. That's probably why you still feel high. If you have dry mouth, you're heavy into the meth. I'd bet you still feel high now, hours after your post.

I personally always got cravings when I did enough for dry mouth.

100mg is a buttload of methamphetamine. That's probably why you still feel high. If you have dry mouth, you're heavy into the meth. I'd bet you still feel high now, hours after your post.

I personally always got cravings when I did enough for dry mouth.

I can get a dry mouth after 20mg amp sulfate. Dry mouth has nothing to do with dosage. If your mouth is dry, drink water. Not sure what to tell you about being high for 12 hours... did u redose?

And whether or not you'll have cravings depends on you. If I have a hard sporadic binge, I feel burnt out and don't crave. If I mainline (I usually only shoot crystal) 100mg in two shots I'm probably going to want more

100mg is a buttload (love hearing that term btw-been a while=D) of methamphetamine, yes. But I'm going to wager that unless your friend is a chemist or it was made by Heisenberg, or Pinkman and is blue, your meth, depending on where you live being more significant factor than ever evidently, is probably closer to between 70-90%. Or it could be lower. If it was powder, there's a higher probability that you only consumed half of the active ingredient you used. If it was high end (and remember no prices), and looked like small quartz points, or the crystals on the inside of a geode [minus the purple, as most bought and sold to Joe Schmoe tend to be amethyst], clear as glass, almost pretty enough that you thought,"These are such lovely crystals, it's almost a shame I..." <CRUNCH> goes the meth under your credit card, not unlike your DAT/NE systems are going to when the drug forces a river of dopamine and a...swift moving large creek of Norepinephrine into your- you know the rest. I hope. Still, based on my most recent breeze throughs on current statistics and National averages regarding purity that it was a buttload for a first timer.
If you want come down, or you chill with it until you feel yourself coming down, EAT. And the healthier, the better. Something with K, like a banana, or other potassium rich fruits will taste surprisingly good even if you still don't feel hungry just take one bite and the switch in your brain will flip. Greens, like a salad, or cooked vegetables are great. HQ fruit juices will never taste better in your life, and will often contain much of the vitamins, minerals, and electrolytes which are totally depleted. If you really want to assist your neurochemical struggle back towards homeostasis (brain back to normal) the supplements phenylalanine or l-tyrosine if you can find it are precursors to dopamine (phenylalanine>l-tyrosine>l-dopa+ decarboxylase enzyme= dopamine. All three precursors are available for sale, but most vitamin stores like GNC will have to special order you tyrosine, and you can only find l-dopa online, and probably shouldn't bother with it anyway. Also, l-tryptophan or 5-htp will help boost serotonin levels. These are the best, safest and healthiest ways to navigate a comedown, and to avoid the urge to redose. Another thing that helps with compulsive redosing is not having any more drugs.

Seriously, and OP, my apologies for platforming in your thread, but a first time use drug's effects question that will end up merged into the Meth Megathread anyway is perfect because it will me much more accessible and visible to all~~ After so many lifetimes and dependencies and addictions and all the different drugs and their phases, since going to rehab two years ago, I still use when I want to. It was one of the hardest years of my life that first year out of rehab with a number of dangerous relapses, theft and fraud; I was not myself, but I didn't know who myself was either. I was lost and extremely depressed. But now I use, about once a month, sometimes twice, sometimes not at all. I have a huge tolerance still. So I buy what might keep many of you busy sniffing or poking all night, again, then another until it's gone, and the disappointment sets in because it's never enough. Well let me be clear: I am in no way shape or form advocating this approach to using your DOC; this is a simple methodical approach which I realized works better than any alternatives, and you know I've tried them all before trying them again. Doing this could be extremely dangerous. It's only due to the awareness and knowledge I have that I have come to act on this conclusion. So what I now do is buy the amount of dope and coke I'll need to do one, two, or a max of three shots, in which case the last is H only. And I push three to four times as much in one shot as I would have back in the day, when I rationed and bumped, always fretting over amounts and such. The result is a hell of a rush, but this is how the sort of ecstacy component comes in: No one, or very few and I don't know why people feel any desire to redose after getting high on ecstacy. Well, I feel such a powerful euphoria, that I know an attempt to recreate that sensation would be as futile as resistance is to the Borg. Also, it would require more, which I either don't have, have, but not in the correct proportional ratios, or have but plan to split into two. And I've only been doing two now for a while. Once I forgot to do my third shot and fell asleep. It's a combination of experiences, who I am, my physiology and other factors that have led me to this point where I feel free, but it is willpower which lay at the roots of it all. I'm grateful to have gained the will to take or leave something that destroys and makes slaves out of the best of us. I hope one person is inspired by this. Just to make a difference for one would make me feel good.

I hope anyone who uses methamphetamine at least has a rudimentary understanding of the fundamental interaction between the the drug and themself. I myself have never used a substance without doing at least a moderate amount of research. And sure, Wikipedia is a good enough place to start. But I'm talking about NCBI/PubMed- academic and scientific studies which were peer reviewed, published and cited by credible names in the applicative disciplines of study/research, and/or respected institutions, which you will often find are linked indirectly if not directly if you read thoroughly. And then several anecdotal accounts: half positive, half negative (just a suggestion). And make sure these too are 'credible' and by that I mean read a few lines and decide. If it reads like this:

"Ive taken every kinda drug there is....so when I heard about [drug X] I wuz like daaamm... I got it I called up my girl and was like yo baby its here she was like hell yeah..."\\\ This is bad. "'so U best be movin on an findin yo self a difrent antidote'. I can tell just from your post that you are intelligent, so you'll know what's what. Erowid is always a great if not the best place to start. And, of course, right down the way in BL's cozy little Trip Report Forum.

If everyone did this, they would know what to expect and not need to start a thread, which if everyone read the BL Rules and Guidelines, they would know not to start such a thread, but instead search. Because not only has this question been asked and answered, so to have tens of thousands more, which silently wait in the deep dark binary chasm of Bluelight Archives for their fateful curious lad or pretty young maiden to call upon them, so that they might know that which they seek. As a general rule kids: Learn what you can before you try a new drug, 'cause learning is power!

high for 12 hours... did u redose?
I did not, one dose and I didn't even feel the need for another until just as the initial analgesia that I experienced had receded.
As for my report on a comedown, I had NOTHING. I'm blown away because meth is one of the drugs where all I hear about it is that the comedown is terrible and all you want is more. I actually had a pretty good day today - especially considering it was a Monday and I had a heckuva weekend lol.
I am completely unsure of meth's exact density and what the actual weight of what I took was. If anyone has an example of what 50mg or 100mg should look like if it was like 80-90%, I would be better able to tell.
I felt high to certain extent up until I got super baked and went to sleep. Another Q I have would be when the best time to smoke weed would be throughout a meth experience (not that I'm planning one, just would be cool if I knew when I could actually get high). I should have also mentioned - I think it was extremely pure, but was also mislabeled as MDMA. The crystals were really clear and it was snow white when crushed.
I began feeling hungry like 3 hours after writing the original post.