• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Here's where kids are learning about drugs online

For people that are prone to tabloid sensationalism it will attract their attention and ignorant acknowldegement but should the more educated person dig and read they will easily identify its tacky sensationalism and both bluelight and erowid are educating and informative avenues that help reduce harm. I am very much in thanking to both them to what I have found out and researched. I am much appreciative of the educated and intelleginstia component of bluelight. From my experience I can report the most positive of viewing with what I consider an in depth deeply factual background that caters for harm reduction and most important harm reduction.

This is aimed at instead people with young families and that and so this topic will tabo those people who use drugs as junkie deviant morally dubious reckless addicts. Like most things it is simply not black and white material but grey.

Call for a public rational drug reform and discussion leading to de-criminalistion and regulation by the state so raising capital for public institutions, reducing unnecessary deaths from war on drugs, adequately treating addicts and making them functioning members of society and reducing organised crime profits and influence in society. As a result of such actions thus having a more conscious pro active community in the welfare of healthcare, education and how a country is governed. Involve the masses in how a country is governed. Reducing ineffectual government bureaucracy but solidyfing state institutions that cater for all and are for the public good.

A public service and not a profit driven agenda. The state needs to take an active role simply cause it creates the law and can allow for any legislation that can soften the harsh reality that is the war on drugs. Rationl logic seems to be ignored and rejected by the most advanced of institutions, why ?? 21ST century like.

It's rejected because of money. The war on drugs employs a ton of people.

Employs tons of gang members ...and accounts for virtually all of thier power and existence

When I first got my BL account in 2011 I was looking for a place to find out how others like myself dealt with a common issue. At first harm reduction was not at the top of my list for coming here. After I lost control of being able to take my meds as prescribed, I gravitated more to Sober Living (I am not totally clean). I see a lot of people come and go here possibly because they are unable or unwilling to abide by the rules or are in jail, a psych ward or died. I've learned so much information here that sometimes conflicts with what I hear in the mass media. After hanging around here for awhile I generally know who to listen to for trustworthy information and how to separate propaganda from the actual facts about drug use. BL is a great way to learn how to keep yourself safe.
I think most people just move on with life. You can tell the people headed for worse and I'd say it's no more than a small percentage.