Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Help! What was my Molly cut with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BritneyWhite

Greenlighter
Hello, Friday night my friend and I bought a gram of Molly. It looked the normal crystals, it was the pink kind but seemed pinker than previous kind I got. When I put the first piece on my tongue, it didn't taste as bitter as it normally does. I didn't think too much of it at the time because I haven't done it in a while. I started feeling good, happy when it first kicked in. But looking back now I didn't really get the typical rolling feel like I get from Molly. I felt like I was stuck and didn't wanna move most of the night, which I've never felt like that the whole time I'm on Molly. I was also very jittery and my heart rate seemed faster than when I normally do it. The first few pieces I took Friday night around 8pm. Then I took a few more throughout the night with the last little bit at 6am Saturday morning when I got back home from being out. My friend and I took about a 1/2 a gram each. During Saturday afternoon I felt very jittery and didn't want to move out of my bed, like I said I felt stuck and just focused on my tv watching YouTube. Usually if I take my last dose at 6am, I'll be able to sleep shortly later in the late afternoon. I felt very strange like I know it wasn't just Molly. I got so shaky and jittery I was lucky enough to get 2mg of Xanax to try to calm down. Absolutely did not feel the Xanax at all! Which is strange because 2mg always calms me down. My friend was able to fall asleep for a few hours early Sunday morning. I tried as well,no luck at all. I took 3mg while he was sleeping to see if it would help this time to sleep because xanax makes me sleepy always. So I have been awake since Friday morning and it is now Sunday morning. And I'm not able to eat! What the hell was in my Molly? I feel normal now but cannot sleep or eat. My pulse does seem higher than it should be still! Please someone help! And how can I find a way to sleep! I've tried liquor and Xanax but nope, nothing works! I just want to know what it was that's kept me up for so long! I've haven't seen anything weird or hallucinate. Really just can't sleep or eat. Someone told me it could possibly be Methylone?

Last edited:
Nobody can tell you what you had. The term 'molly' does not refer to a specific chemical compound and unless you test it, you could be taking just about anything. It's not unusual to experience insomnia after taking stimulants and sometimes benzos like xanax don't have much effect under the circumstances. Just try to stay relaxed, sleep will come eventually.

If you still can't sleep by night, or you experience other symptoms, might be an idea to call someone. You'll be okay, staying up for a weekend isn't uncommon amongst the party crowd.

This was the first time I got what I was told was Molly and I know nowadays it doesn't refer to a specific chemical. But I've always been able to sleep. I just want to know what I took, if anyone has any idea? I woke up Friday at 11am, took the "molly" between Friday 8pm-6pm Saturday morning. I did not fall asleep until 3:30am Monday. Only slept for 3 hours and still can't fall back asleep again. Being awake that long I have never done unless I keep taking more but I stopped the first night/morning.

We can't use reagants on the pill or powder that got your mind scrambled. Read the rules. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.