• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bad coke; not sure what happened

C

Chichiquita

Hi
Last night I had the weirdest experience on coke. I was doing lines smaller than I usually do, as I was on my way out. Initially the rush with tingling was present and everything was normal. All of the sudden I got lightheaded and dizzy, and nauseous. I spent the night glued to the bed puking out water at every slight movement. My pupils were needle thin and I was convinced that this was the end, until 2 hours later when I fell asleep. I slept for 10 hours straight. I woke up and got dressed and the first line I did I went straight back to dizziness.

I'm a cocaine addict for the last year + I was formerly dating a guy who was smuggler and addict of 15 years. I have used up to 80 % pure on a regular basis for the longest time. I am able to go through 6 grams on my own during a day without a problem, and can easily do 0.5 gram lines without shaking. Last night I barely did 0.4 all together.

The source of this coke is new, so I'm thinking the problem is the cut. The problem is that the taste does not give away the taste of the cut. Also my reaction to coke cut with speed is opposite. It usually just makes my knees shake and the rush of the speed kicks in faster. I tried burning it and it didn't went too oily. Anyone here has any idea of what the cut might be that made me react like this?

As mentioned, I'm an addict and I am having major anxiety right now, not being able to get my fix.

Thanks

It's hard to say, without any sort of chemical testing, it could be anything from unusually pure and potent material to another drug entirely to some idiot cutting cocaine with fentanyl....

the only sure thing I can tell you is, you should probably stop doing it if it fucks you up so badly! Take it back for a refund :)

Cocaine cut with fentanyl has been popping up, even though it makes no sense, it's a major problem in canada, especially on the west coast.

Judging by the symptoms you described, the pinned pupils and extreme nausea / being glued to the bed, it sounds plausible your coke was cut with some fentanyl. You are lucky to be alive if that is the case, definitely wouldn't buy from that source again.

Yeah.. sounds to me like it had some sort of fentanyl analogue RC or just fentanyl itself, in there.. or some other opioid.. but fent is the one most commonly used as both a "cut" and to make the drug more potent, IF its an opioid that is.. or if its coke, then its just a speedball... you did taste that coke taste I'm assuming right OP? I wouldn't touch that shit again if I were you, like others pointed out above.. if its fent you are lucky nothing worse happened, besides that.. which sounds awful.. but not as bad as an OD, or worse.. being dead. Be very careful... shit has been fuckin weird around my area too with coke.. lots of fake or very bad shit going around both powder and rock... I just got taken for a ride by a long time connect of mine.. out of nowhere.. he never once did me wrong, then just sold me fake hard 3 weeks ago after dealing with this guy for years, like 4 years.. then offered to reimburse me.. then gave me more dummy slabs of hard claiming it was good shit, pffffff... fucking very hard to trust anyone these days in this life we live as addicts.. I am just glad I am not the coke addict I once was, getting fucked over when I was actually an addict sucked sooo much worse.. but it sucks regardless to get ripped off.. whether or not its fake, or just a different drug.. id rather it be fake, at least I know it is.. if its some unknown high, and feeling, taste, etc. etc.. I wouldn't keep ingesting it. toss that shit, or take it back and get your $.