• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Smoking method, which do you prefer?

pregabsandweed

Greenlighter
Bongs, blunts, bucket bongs, waterfalls, bread bags, joints? Which is your favourite and why?

Buckets are my favourite because they are simple to make and don't cost much to make, they deliver one big hit which gets me more stoned than any other smoking method, and I know people talk about lung damage and other bad side effects from they but personally I am 27 years old, and I have used bucket bongs and waterfalls exclusively since I was 18 years old (and now no other form of smoking gets me stoned) and I only cough for a few seconds after a bucket with minimal discomfort. So I personally think once your lungs are used to it then its no worse than any other smoking method.

Joints for casual smoking.
Bongs / blunts for serious business.
Gas mask with a steel pipe for absolute carnage.

Edibles, a vape in a pinch. When all else fails a bong but I hate to combust perfectly fine flower.

I like joints but with my own weed I can't just smoke joints, I need to rip my pipe a few minutes after finishing a j. Bongs make me way too nauseous - always have except for a little 6-inch my buddy had one time - and I have no idea why. More nausea when the water's cold - in fact, the only time I've puked off a bong it was filled with ice

Depends, man.

Solo? Water bong. Especially lately, as either my weed's getting stronger or my tolerance is plummeting and I only need a single hit or two to be comfortably high.

With one or more other people? RAW joints or Dutchmaster blunts. Kind of graduating towards papers as I grow older, but there'll always be a place in my life for the occasional blunt. Crazy thing, though, I've noticed that I can roll up 1g-2g blunts with someone, smoke that shit, and 30min later I'll barely feel anything-- but with a bong I can literally burn a tenth of that and be fried at my house for hours. Set and setting, I guess?

Vaporizers are my go to, but if none are available I will usually go : bong, pipe, joint.. though I'm not sure I have a strong preference to any one of those.

Vaporizer. I also make tincture and assorted brownies/cookies. On the go, occasionally one hit in a glass pipe, but I'm eyeing a good portable vaporizer.

^Think you need to go hang out with your peers at GrassCity

Whoaaaa, way to lurk in threads for over a year and then bring some shit up when you finally feel witty.

So how long you been sittin' on that one, cutie?

I'm honestly disappointed. You've had over 300 days to think of something and you come up with that? Should probably take your own parroted advice, Bri-guy. I'm now assuming the "B" in BJCS stands for Brian, and even if it doesn't you've pretty much cemented how our conversations'll go in the future by throwing in with that guy. Congratulations!

[EDIT: I'd also like to point out how strange it is a person whose drug of choice is fucking gabapentin would assume to know where a cannabis user belongs. Back to Mom and Dad's medicine cabinet, Brian, you might find some Tylenol 3's that only expired in 2013.]

[EDIT #2: So I went back to see why you felt the need to jump in a super old conversation, and it looks in that thread like I was replying to you... but I definitely remember that line being directed at BJ back in the day. Did you just now log on and see it or something? Because I'm thinking a post of his may've been deleted after one of his many bans.

If you saw it way back when I posted that and it was in reply to you... well hey, I just looked back and have absolutely no idea why I said that to you. Just re-read that post and what you said made sense, man, not sure what I picked up on way back then that made me reply that way...

Unless it really was to a deleted BJCS comment, and now a year down the road it looks like it was a direct reply to you.]

Last edited:
I smoke on a home made bong because for one I'm a shit roller and 2 proper bongs aren't worth the money unless you properly maintain them

Whoaaaa, way to lurk in threads for over a year and then bring some shit up when you finally feel witty.

So how long you been sittin' on that one, cutie?

I'm honestly disappointed. You've had over 300 days to think of something and you come up with that? Should probably take your own parroted advice, Bri-guy. I'm now assuming the "B" in BJCS stands for Brian, and even if it doesn't you've pretty much cemented how our conversations'll go in the future by throwing in with that guy. Congratulations!

[EDIT: I'd also like to point out how strange it is a person whose drug of choice is fucking gabapentin would assume to know where a cannabis user belongs. Back to Mom and Dad's medicine cabinet, Brian, you might find some Tylenol 3's that only expired in 2013.]

[EDIT #2: So I went back to see why you felt the need to jump in a super old conversation, and it looks in that thread like I was replying to you... but I definitely remember that line being directed at BJ back in the day. Did you just now log on and see it or something? Because I'm thinking a post of his may've been deleted after one of his many bans.

If you saw it way back when I posted that and it was in reply to you... well hey, I just looked back and have absolutely no idea why I said that to you. Just re-read that post and what you said made sense, man, not sure what I picked up on way back then that made me reply that way...

Unless it really was to a deleted BJCS comment, and now a year down the road it looks like it was a direct reply to you.]

Sounds like you have some history on this site bro that was an interesting read can I find any of bjcs posts? I wanna see some material!

Sounds like you have some history on this site bro that was an interesting read can I find any of bjcs posts? I wanna see some material!

See, you already act like him enough, though. Either you've already figured it out, you're one of his accounts that's like three posts away from getting banned or you've a fool for an idol.

Either way, dude, you're kind of assed out expressing interest in him to me.