Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

8 hits of acid nitrous and ketamine - Experienced

lsdketamine

Greenlighter
I woke up and took a milligram of klonopin and looked at houses with my mom for a few hours. Dropped 8 hits of acid and grabbed 50 whippets and headed back to my room which is where I was for most of this experience. At first I had a lot of anxiety as the acid kicked in as my room started to swirl and become complexly immersed in geometric fractals. It is difficult to piece together the exact timeline of my hallecunations but my room began to do impossible things. I experienced “acid dogs” or the delivery of every different kind of acid dog into my room at one time. I saw monsters coming out of my closet and saw images of my own death. I hallucinated that there were movers coming out of my closet to take my desk back to the time it came from (the desk is from the 1960s). I kept thinking that there was a cleaning service that was trying to replace all of my things. Lots of times my room would become flooded with fake money and I kept hallucinating that someone was replacing the whipped cream dispenser I was using for the whippets. At some point I ran out of whippets and somehow made it to the store to get 50 more. Every whippet I would take, a new battle emerged with my room. I interacted with lots of dog like beings and some that looked more like a fox. Eventually I snorted a bit of ketamine, which is hard to describe how it affected my experience. It became more solitary for a time and introspective. I was having profound emotional connections to the music I was listening to and felt as though I could see the music. The closed eye visuals at this point of the experience were the most impossible and complex CEVs I’ve ever experienced. Eventually I went for a long walk with my girlfriend through the campus that I just graduated from. This was very reflective and provided a lot of closure to my day. We made it back to my house and took some dabs and I took 2.5mgs of etizolam and started writing this. Today I saw impossible things and experienced far beyond anything I’ve ever experienced with lsd. These words don’t give justice to the experience. let me know if anyone has any questions id love to try to answer.

substancecode_lsd
substancecode_nitrous
substancecode_clonazepam
substancecode_lysergamides
substancecode_dissociatives
substancecode_benzos
substancecode_pharms
explevel_experienced
roacode_oral
roacode_inhaled
exptype_positive
_combo_

Last edited by a moderator:
I hallucinated that there were movers coming out of my closet to take my desk back to the time it came from (the desk is from the 1960s)
Haha..

When you say 'acid dogs' do you mean like the imagery of Google's deep dream?

Just a heads up, write-ups on experiences like this go in the Trip Reports section. Welcome to the site.

its hard to describe exactly what the acid dogs were since it was the first time i experienced them. They were smiler in behavior to to normal dogs but took the form of an energy being. Some of the dogs were nice and others were mean.

No they were way more vivid and not as dog looking as those dogs. God damnit I wish I could hve taken a picture of all those acid floofers in my room to show you guys.

LucidSDreamr, how do you mean? I've taken LSD 20+ times before this experience and have experience with nitrous and ketamine. I was in the safety of my own room for most of the experience alone and don't see how I could have would up in either the hospital or jail.

Lucidsdreamr is indicating this is large doses that typically get some peeps into trouble.
In your case, clearly experienced and somewhat prepared, thiis doses led to an experience not a nightmare.

I have also consumed many many doses of LSD, also within careful surroundings.
It is interesting although i have only combined N2O with many other substances not LSD.

keep taking twenty hits of acid at once. till you get some decent tabs or some nbome, then let us know how it goes.

He said he's taken acid 20 times, not that he's taken 20 hits. 8 hits of acid, if you know what you have, isn't dangerous except possibly behaviorally. Obviously you need to be experienced and know what you're about. I plan to take a very high dose of LSD sometime in the future.

Totally agreed that one needs to be sure they have actual LSD. Try the batch before you go that high, and test it to make sure it's a lysergamide (which is not difficult).

Yes, but behavioral problems can certainly end you up in jail or a hospital, which is all he said.

keep taking twenty hits of acid at once. till you get some decent tabs or some nbome, then let us know how it goes.
My vials are at least 150mcg per drop I don't buy tabs (inspired by this experience), it is lsd dissolved in distilled water and has no taste and based on effects on myself and many friends (most of my friends just took 2),

there's no need to try to dick size I was just sharing one of the most powerful experiences of my life.

I don't get it why people take/plan to take these heroic (or stupid) doses of acid. Reminds me of people dicksizing about how much beer they drank this weekend. Totaly wrong mindset if you use acid, just as wrong to take acid to be "tripping balls" Larger dosage doesn't mean the experience will be better. More intense yeah sure, but also more potential for troubles especially when using acid alone. A tripsitter or at least having someone to talk to or ask for help when shit gets rough even on the phone is better than nothing, (just remember to have a speeddial nr ready, because typing numbers and acid don't go well together). Sorry but i just CRINGE LIKE HELL when i read stuff where acid is used the wrong way, it's synthetic yes but it is a spiritual drug, when used wrong sooner or later you will pay for it with either psychosis, derealisation, or a stay in the psychic ward or jail. Don't be dumb.