• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Will CBD be a waste of of money ??

Julianspinefusion

Greenlighter
So I'm I've been reading mixed things and I'm confused. Never really been a fan of weed and the last times I've smoked were when I was drunk , so I don't really remeber. Well now I have chronic pain, t2-t9 spinal fusion with my small bones sticking out digging into my soft tissue and arthritis. I want an alternative pain treatment and I was hoping to try and give weed another chance. Took a trip to co. (I live in Tx). Got high off
My ass and I was still in pain but I felt too retarded to find my pill bottle so I think it was a win? Anyways, I can't go through life "high" some people can apparently, I can't (ya I'm a pissy light weight). So my question, should I keep smoking and hope I'm able to function better and get some positive results? Or should I try cbd? Or would it be a waste trying to taper percs with cbd? Anyone have similar story to share with their experience?

Both THC and CBD help with pain relief. Ifr you have tried a strain with high THC - try one with high CBD if you can. Unfortunately we are not allowed to source suppliers on Bluelight, but if your having trouble finding CBD strains, 'onions' can be helpful...

CBD is not psychoactive and will not cause you to feel high in the same way as THC, so CBD should suit your needs better.