• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

TDS Not sure which WD's pregabalin or opioid

Ne0

Bluelighter
Not sure which WD's pregabalin or opioid or if any at all.

So last night I woke after one hour sleep to terrible burning sensation on my body, like I got from poppy WD's, I was addicted to it for 3 years and after 6 break started doing it again every now and then with other opioids, last time was 4 days binge on poppysedtea that ended 8 days ago, before that I had 4 days break from it and used also 4 days straight. In between I used pregabalin up to 1500mg, I also have used pregablin 5 weeks, doses ranging from 300 - 2g, but when I was on opioids I didn't take pregabalin, so tolerance to it also rested. Now I stoped pregablin dropped from 1500mg then 600mg and last day 300mg (3 days ago), I didn't notice any WD's from nor opioids or pregabalin, because I took methylphenidate doses 100-200mg for two days after that, now I didn't get any mental hungover from that methylphenidate (I usually don't get stimulant hungovers that much, very mild ones), but the burnign sensation was terrible since from the night to the morning, so now I took 72mg methylphenidate with clonazepam 1mg to make me feel better, I do feel better but I still do feel burning sensation. Could high doses like 200mg of ,etyhlphenidate cause burning sensation that I still feel even when I redosed in the morning or I'm in WD's from pregabalin or opioids? How should I do now? Get some pregabalin to tapper to 25mg until no shitty feeling? Or if its from opioids try tappering with loperamide trying first 56mg if that takes of the very unpleasant physical feelings. I have to work, so I can't just wait them go away, nor that I want to feel such pain on my skin. Any tips? Planning to take methylphenidate 100mg with 0,25-1mg clonazepam daily for one week to make to feeel little better and to see if get rid of that burning sensation all over my body. Or I am fucked for real now, long wds from pregabalin/opioids?

Last edited:
Interestingly on 100mg methylphenidate I can't feel the burning sensation but I do sweet and I have diarrhea, but these might be usual stimulant sideffects (im also heavy coffee and nicotine user). But 100mg does not give me eny energy boost, I feel calmer yes, but much other. I really hope by tomorrow this heavy burning skin sensation is gone or I must go get some opioids in order to work. It seems trange that 100mg methyphenidate don't give me energy boost, but it seems it has rapid tolerance build up when used recreationally, first day 56 gave nice euphoria, next day I took already 180 mg for whole day. But not going to go over 230mg. Not much side effects after the tolerance has rise high enough but not much positive effects either beside the better feling on body.