• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Why hello there...

Jokoin

Greenlighter
So, i'm new... obviously. Bluelight seems like a *excuse my french* pretty fucking cool community, and i'm thrilled to be jumping into it. So a little background on me I guess, here goes nothing -

My first experience with drugs was when I was 14 years old in the good ol' city of Hong Kong. My friend and I had managed to get hold of some marijuana from a senior at school and were super excited to smoke it. So it was a Friday night and we met up at his house and climbed up to the roof, we spent 30 minutes trying and failing to roll it into a joint, we must have had over half of the pot blown away by the wind. Sooner or later though we did get a rather shitty looking joint rolled, and smoked it. From that point on, my life changed. I knew that if the government was brainwashing everyone about pot - the same could be true for other drugs. So I began researching all kinds of drugs and eventually came across LSD.

My first experience with LSD was when I was 15 years old, also in Hong Kong. I ordered it on the Darknet and planned to drop with a friend of mine after my parents went to sleep. It was an awesome night, we snuck out of the house and went swimming, tripped in a dark room with music for what felt like days and even when for a quick bike ride. Considering we were on 150ug and it was our first time - we handled our shit super well. Since then i've tripped roughly 6 times on medium doses. My highest being 300ug.

So that's me and drugs... i'm also an internet entrepreneur running a startup company 8o

Welcome to the site,

Bluelight is a great place to be and were glad to have you join the ranks.

As you have been lurking you probably know your way around but if you have any questions please feel free to ask.