• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Swim did 100mg of MDMD - How long till he can do it again?

andysmandy

Greenlighter
Hi!
SWIM did 100mg tonight to test the quality. SWIM did it just once, so it was just 100mg in one sitting. How many weeks do SWIM have to wait before SWIM can roll again?

At least four, more is better. In the long term, it's best to put three months between rolls.

Ideally 3 or 4, yes. It's not nearly as safe, but I've read 1 month is sufficient to roll again without making the next comedown/hangover worse

If your not a regular user, good shape etc you will be able to use at the weekend without that much of a diminished effect. As long as you don't make a habit of it and/or take in huge doses then you should be fine.

That's what I noticed. I can frequently with low doses but with high doses I make sure I'm months apart.

That's what I noticed. I can frequently with low doses but with high doses I make sure I'm months apart.

Yeah of course if your doing large doses it will give you a longer/rougher come down (suicide Monday /Tuesday) - once you hit your sweet spot, you can take it every weekend if you wish.

The longer the gap between the better for you though.

Last edited:
Safe rule is 3 months. I rolled 10 100mg pills over the course of 1.5 months without experiencing any post roll depression or anything other than being sleepy from staying up.
The "magic" has been there everytime. If I was you id do it in 2 weeks. Im not a doctor tho8o