• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Alice in Wonderland Syndrome and weed

MooseQueen

Greenlighter
So I realized that I had alice in wonderland syndrome this year after I talked to my dad. I never knew I had it. I remember the first time I had an attack (i call them attacks) was when I had a horrible fever when I was 6 years old. I began to perceive the world going so much faster then it should have been. I couldn't think a proper thought because of the speed of time, and I repeated my words. And when my mom came in the room, she looked as if she was going over 100mph. It was absolutely terrifying. And ever since that, I would have attacks when I was alone for too long, seeing time go faster and my body growing and shrinking in proportion. I would hallucinate objects doing some kind of repeated action and going faster and faster. Traumatic to say the least. My attacks would happen when I was either extremely stressed, exhausted, bored, or when I had an intense fever. I thought it was just me. And this past year, I had a conversation with my dad where he revealed to me that he had the syndrome, and that his syndrome came during migraines and he would have binocular vision. But unlike me, he was calm during his attacks. I've never seen a doctor for it, but I wanted to know whether or not it would be bad for my syndrome if I was to smoke weed. I've smoked before but it was during a stressful time, and not the best place. And I had a very bad reaction with the world spinning, objects seeming like they were meters away. And I could barely think through one complete sentence. But I've been wanting to try it again. My boyfriend told me that I would be in a relaxed place with no stress and that he would be sober so he could take me through it. But again, I am very worried that it'll go wrong again.

...If everything above is true, I don't think you should smoke weed.

Sounds like you're already trippin' most of the time anyways.

MooseQueen, I've had these all my life too. Never went to the doctor as it doesn't bother me in daily life too much and I treat it as visionary experience that needs to be understood. Usually stress, being extremely exhausted, bored and/or extremely self-rejecting, or intense fever brings it up, just like you said.
Once, on Amanita Muscaria mushrooms I've had it fully blown for about 10 hours, 10 hours of going from microscopic dwarf to overinflated giant, all accompanied by constant revolutions and movements of fire discs of some kind all around me, not to mention a complete out of the body experience. 8(

But cannabis usually does not trigger it for me. I feel very peaceful on cannabis and as long as I'm not in a stressful situation, it does not cause any anxiety for me. YMMV! :)

Dude that is not weed, I smoke til my eyes bleed and I have never experienced this nor has anyone I know. I'd be very careful what your buying or being told it is.

I swear I had something like that when I was a kid but it went away hmm interesting

MooseQueen, I've had these all my life too. Never went to the doctor as it doesn't bother me in daily life too much and I treat it as visionary experience that needs to be understood. Usually stress, being extremely exhausted, bored and/or extremely self-rejecting, or intense fever brings it up, just like you said.
Once, on Amanita Muscaria mushrooms I've had it fully blown for about 10 hours, 10 hours of going from microscopic dwarf to overinflated giant, all accompanied by constant revolutions and movements of fire discs of some kind all around me, not to mention a complete out of the body experience. 8(

But cannabis usually does not trigger it for me. I feel very peaceful on cannabis and as long as I'm not in a stressful situation, it does not cause any anxiety for me. YMMV! :)

Honestly that sounds awesome dude. I've never done amanitas but maybe I should.