• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Is this a CBD Oil Pen or did I buy some weird synthetic shit? (Photo)

SilentMcBob

Greenlighter
Hey everyone, I went to my local smoke shop today and asked if they had CBD Oil, as I've heard it has all the good benefits of smoking Marijuana without THC, taking away pain, anxiety, etc. The guy said of course and reached behind the counter to pull out this monster. It was 20 bucks and I got it, hit it 3 times on the way back to work and in about 10-15 minutes I was higher than I have been in a LONG time and I smoke for pain and IBS pretty much every day when I have a gallbladder attack or something. Does anyone know what this could be? Has anyone seen another like it? It came in a plastic tube that those "Dab Stick Tips" come in that my friend says he got from Colorado so I'm not too sure...However it hasn't had any bad effects like making my heart beat irregularly fast or sweating like when I tried synthetic shit back in the day.

8N8KxF5.jpg
Y3kep03.jpg

It is a cartridge for your vape. I have 4 different ones now. They have CBD rich cartridges and THC rich cartridges. I suspect that the cartridge you have there is a higher THC percentage than you are used to. My sister uses only CBD vapes and she mistakenly got one that had more THC and she was super high. So depending on what your looking for, you have options.

As as long as it's not causing you any ill side effects, enjoy!

I pay $30-50 for a 500mg cartridge that look similar if not the same as that.