• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Personal opinion: street drugs or prescription drugs?

poppyseed411

Greenlighter
Please state your opinion on if you like street drugs or prescription better. I'll start:

I like prescription because you always know what and how much you're getting. You won't get it laced and it's always reliable.

Depends on the drug? Obviously prescription pot is better. You cannot be prescribed cocaine... so street drug? Very risky mind you. To be honest this is a rather silly question to ask...

I like prescription because you always know what and how much you're getting. You won't get it laced and it's always reliable.

Yeah, that's usually the case but with the influx of fake pharmaceuticals, not always the case anymore. Some fakes are obvious, others are really well done. Fucking fentanyl in fake xanax bars, what the fuck is that? And the shitty thing with pharms is that unless you have a script you're probably being overcharged as there's more of a limited quantity than with illicitly produced chems. That's the major reason opioid pill addicts switch to heroin.

Honestly both street drugs and prescription drugs both hold their own dominant position in the drug world at least in my experiences because I started out using hydrocodone in high school and afterward I discovered the love affair to be with heroin, but when I lived in a bigger city heroin was anything but scarce but then having moved back to a rural area we either have to make the journey to a larger city or just hope that hardcore pain killers are readily available and from 2008 through 2011 they were for me Oxy, Opana, Dilaudid, Roxicet, and last but not least Morphine...then almost suddenly good prescription painkillers were all but extinct in a way because the ones that were still available were either so highly priced that I couldn't bring myself to buy them or something about the chemical makeup and compound of the drug had drastically changed mainly referring to Oxys and Morphine but having said that then this wild mixture of non pharmaceutical fentanyl exploded onto the street and with a vengeance but luckily for me and many other people in my area our tolerance was already like something that people only joke around about but for us it was very real and I'm sure a lot of people on here can totally relate but anyway I've been steadily using again for 5 years and the first 3 years I was still only getting real non Fentanyl Heroin but before long I was only a maintenance user and we all know how bad that sucks so for the last two years straight every single day I've been snorting a very nice powdered mixture of Heroin and Fentanyl and I must say it's proven itself to me time and time again because I've stuck with it for 2 whole years without hardly any changes to speak of so yes at one time prescribed painkillers were the way to go but anymore Heroin/Fentanyl mixture has my vote every time and I really don't fuck with that yellow carfentanil shit I mean it has the potential to be good but it has to be cut so many times to even make it presentable to addicts that it's almost a waste of time at least in my opinion... Good Day to you all

The Dark Streets is better to me than the doctors office lol. I get pressed xanax (advert @ 3mg) which Ive enjoyed immensely better than the legit prescribed 2mg barz.

Prescribed. Street drugs are too stepped on where I am. If they weren't stepped on, I'd do them. I have nothing against street drugs, but when they are so weak I don't want to bother with them.

I like the drugs that I can go and harvest myself, so anything from khat, to opium, shrooms, cacti etc

Depends on the drug? Obviously prescription pot is better. You cannot be prescribed cocaine... so street drug? Very risky mind you. To be honest this is a rather silly question to ask...

I'm not sure about other countries but in the USA cocaine is a Schedule II Controlled Substance. That means the government acknowledges its uses as a medicine but at the same time know it can be heavily abused and is addictive, yet they won't allow marijuana to be used as a medicine and treat it like it's more dangerous. Does anyone else see the fucking problem? I want to be able to smoke as much weed as I want without having to conceal it, it isn't the government's fuckin business!

I think the Street Drugs are way cooler, because you got nice stuff like MD or some trippy shit, which can help you to get into some nice adventures. Also Party Drugs are only street drugs, so if you want to have fun with your friends all night long the doctor's office is not for you.

And medical Drugs, thats only ugly shit - I mean nearly all medical drugs are only that tranquilizer / painkiller / narcotics and this is only for boring people lying around in their flat and not moving anymore, thinking this is a kind of cool feeling ... i don't know ... more for people with anxiety disorder or who don't tend to be in a mentally prepared status to go on psychedelic journeys.

Plus: Medical Drugs and especially those painkillers are like 95% addiction causing, so even though they come from clear sources, its more the thing for filthy street junkies - not so for MD or LSD.

I think the Street Drugs are way cooler, because you got nice stuff like MD or some trippy shit, which can help you to get into some nice adventures. Also Party Drugs are only street drugs, so if you want to have fun with your friends all night long the doctor's office is not for you.

And medical Drugs, thats only ugly shit - I mean nearly all medical drugs are only that tranquilizer / painkiller / narcotics and this is only for boring people lying around in their flat and not moving anymore, thinking this is a kind of cool feeling ... i don't know ... more for people with anxiety disorder or who don't tend to be in a mentally prepared status to go on psychedelic journeys.

Plus: Medical Drugs and especially those painkillers are like 95% addiction causing, so even though they come from clear sources, its more the thing for filthy street junkies - not so for MD or LSD.

I don't really prefer one or the othet but what you said isn't exactly true.

"I think the Street Drugs are way cooler, because you got nice stuff like MD or some trippy shit, which can help you to get into some nice adventures. Also Party Drugs are only street drugs, so if you want to have fun with your friends all night long the doctor's office is not for you."

There actually are quite a few party drugs available by prescription some of which are quite trippy. Some examples are GHB (used to treat narcolepsy and in rare cases insomnia), ketamine (used off label for many different things) and amphetamines/methamphetamine, along with orthers

Okay yes but only because *somewhere* *someone* is getting GHB from a Doctor, then it is still meaningless to you, if it's impossible for you and me to just go to the doctor when we want to get some, and then say: "I'm feeling X and Y, please give me GHB" - as he will simply say no. So actually there really are some drugs also used in medicine, but it doesn't help you, if you can still not get them through this way as a regular, normal guy. I guess it should just be possible to get all this Benzo-Crap when telling the doctor that you have terrible anxiety, but this is no drug which seems fun for me. All those medical stuff which is *easy* to get is just pills to throw to make you calm down. After some while you'll have the feeling that you're just feeling normal when you get those pills - so you don't even eat them for a nice High, its more like you cannot feel regular anymore without them. So where I live the XTC Pills are not of bad quality and you should never be frightened to get harmful stuff in them. So why ever prefer Valium > MDMA to have a good time ?

I have bipolar and anxiety disorders...before it developed, I partied in college. Had fun with LSD.

I can't use street drugs or drink - it really messes up my mental illness.

Also, my brother is a severe poly-drug addict. Alcohol and IV heroin ... I love him and hope he's ok. I don't know where he is but he's had a volatile lifestyle since heroin. I love him. Sorry...got OT.

Oh rainyday, that is so sad regarding your bro, I really hope he is ok :( To the OP, prescribed because over here in Ireland prescriptions cost sweet FA, and I need my benzos due to severe anxiety disorder, The price of street drugs here is insane.

I mean, if it's an option, I'd rather have something prescribed. That way at least you know what you're getting. There's so much dodgy shit in street drugs going around these days. Yes, scripts can be expensive, but really a couple hundred bucks for a script is far, far cheaper than, say, 1-2g of heroin a day.

Street drugs are shenanigans but I still love them dearly! ;)