• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Opening up my world to help others

ChampionOfTheWorld

Greenlighter
Hello fellow addicts/experimenters/weekend warriors. I'm 36 years old, and for 12 of those I was active heroin addict. I'm experienced in just about every illicit substance there is, and then some. I've been down the rabbit hole many times. In no way do I believe I have all the answers, but hopefully I have one answer that can help at least one person. I know what I'm talking about, and anyone who's been in the world of getting high for many years, knows it's a losing battle. Sure I've had incredible moments I'd never trade for anything. There's a day when the fun is over though, and that was the case for me. The "fun being over" is really a gigantic understatement, but I'll save you all the details at this moment. Anyhow, I hope to be of some service to anyone who may need it. Society condemns us for the choices and mistakes we've made, which is why it's important for us to stick together and extend that helping hand to the addicts that are still sick out there in the world. Who else will? I don't expect the "normal" people of the world to understand this, and that's ok. But, I'm one who was given the gift of life again, and I intend to extend my hand to the next one suffering day after day in this vicious cycle. I'll never tell anyone to use or not use. I can, however, help guide people to a more safe process of using, or give my two cents on how I made it through to the other side, clean, happy, and successful. Just remember, there's always hope. The only one who can choose the path to take in life, is yourself. Please ask me anything. ?

Welcome, and thank you for joining! You seem to have very good intentions and I'm sure you'll help a lot of people here if you decide to be active on the forums and stick with it :) Thank you for taking your time to try to help others and share your experiences!

Hi & welcome championoftheworld. Its sounds like you have a tremendous amount that you can contribute hear. Glad you joined.