Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Tramadol - First Time - First Tramadol Experience

NoahTheDinosour

Greenlighter
last night i had my first tramadol experience, it was alot better than i had first anticipated and alot better than everyone else makes it out to be. It was great i took it just over 12 hours ago and im still feeling slight effects from it. in my past opiate use i have used oxycodone multiple times at doses no higher than 30mg and codeine a couple of times at around the 60-100mg mark. Tramadol was my favourite out of all of them though. I felt little to no nausea and great pleasure all through my body all night. This is a report that i wrote while i was on it.

8:20
- took 150mg of tramadol
9:26- starting to feel slightly different, itchy and calm. overall nice feeling. watching thrasher KOTR 2011
9:38- still not feeling much, considering taking another 50mg, will wait another 20 mins until i makes decision
9:52- starting to feel pretty damn good, going to take the other 50mg soon
10:01- Just took the other 50mg, feeling pretty good at this point. i think i would like to do this again.
10:10- i believe the first 150mg is in full force, nice body buzz all over with occasional itching. stomach feel a but upset but thats too be expected with opiates.
10:29- feeling nice, don't want this to end and exited to feel the other 50mg within the next hour. i think it would be fun to do at school
10:35- just got a massive rush of euphoria all over, was super intense and nice.
10:40- euphoria rushes are becoming more frequent, there super nice and make me feel tingly all over.
10:50- Just got up to go the toilet, walking feels super nice but very weird at the same time. finished watching king of the road and now I'm just going to listen to some music
10:59- i believe i am starting to feel the last 50mg, i feel great, tingly, euphoric and happy with not a worry in the world. music also sounds great.
11:05- I wish i had some bud right now, it would make this even better than it already is, just feel so good all over. I remember how much i have enjoyed opiates when i did them before.
11:29- feeling great still all over, watching a weed documentary and just chilling. planning on going to sleep soon.
11:39- starting to feel very sleepy, nodding off every couple of seconds, going to finish my documentary and go to sleep in about 15 mins
11:54- just got up to go to the toilet and oh my god i feel like I'm floating, its such a nice and intense feeling.
12:19- going to bed now, has been a great night :)
3:05- just got up to go to the toilet and still super floaty and high asf
6:02- just got up for the day and sadly my high is like 99% gone, that was super nice and fun and i definitely plan on trying it again

I hope this helps anyone who is curious about what tramadol is all about. i thoroughly enjoyed it and plan on trying it again in the future and would recommend it to anyone, just remeber to use it responsibly as it can be highly addictive after repetitive use. :)

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_tramadol
substancecode_opiates
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Tramadol seems to effect everyone differently. One of my best friends has an enormous opiate tolerance and loves it. Personally, while I'll take it if it's available, I'm not a huge fan. Lower doses actually seem to be more enjoyable to me, whereas higher doses just make me uncomfortable and jittery. IME, the minimal euphoria it produces is greatly diminished and all but non-existent at really high doses.

yeah i cant imagine what it would be like at higher doses, heard you can have seizures at like 400mg so i doubt i will go much higher in dosage.

Tramadol doesnt need that much for a good high. All you need is like 100-150 mgs at most. If you go any higher its seizure territory :) . ps: I recommend listening to loud music while on the trammies, it makes the high 1000x better