Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Drugs Abroad at Outlook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bodeka

Greenlighter
Hi guys,

I'm going to Outlook this year, it will be my first abroad festival, and although and I enjoy MDMA, I don't enjoy it enough to risk my life. In the UK I use a testing kit, monitor my dosages and don't take too often, but of course in Croatia, this is much more difficult.

What is the safest way to take MDMA in a foreign country? What are your experiences abroad, in general? Can I take a testing kit through border control? Any other general guidelines about taking drugs abroad? I only intend to do it one night. Cheers guys.

Bodeka

Last edited:
The safest way to take MDMA anywhere is to use a test kit. As long as it is well sealed and not carried in any hand luggage on a plane I cannot see there being a problem as the kits themselves are generally legal - its the caustic ingredients that need to be safe and secure.

As for taking drugs across international borders, it is generally considered a serious crime and we are not here to advise you om jhow to, or enable you to break the law.

I hope you have a good, safe trip and that you exercise as much care as possible if choosing to use drugs abroad. Remember, the drug laws in Croatia may be more draconian than in the UK so that is an additional risk to bear in mind should you get into trouble.

As we cannot help you or give you advice on how to commit criminal acts, I think that it is best that I close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.