Want to donate from someone else's account

nancy145

Bluelighter
I want to donate to bluelight, probably around 20$, but I'm 17 and don't have a credit card or anything. My parents know I use bluelight because I showed them it, but I don't want them knowing my account name because I'm not entirely open with them about some drugs until a few months after. Both my parents don't use drugs, but my mom made an account to view and post in sober living for if she ever wants support when I have drug problems (she only has 1 post though, I've been clean recently, except for occasional abuse of my prescribed meds and potentiaters for them, which they don't know about). I'm thinking I could like give my mom the money I wanna donate and have her do it from her account. I'll tell her to say it's for her son's account, and I'll pm a mod her user name. I don't really care about like having it say "donor" or anything by my name, the only donor perk I care about is changing my name, so could a mod give me name changing privileges or however that works? My name isn't even nancy, it's joe, I just couldn't think of a name then my grandma (nancy) called me so I just put nancy145, and now I'm stuck with it :/ if there's any way to make all this happen, id really appreciate it.

Thanks, I'll get my mom to email me the receipt then send it to you guys. Also, is there any way I can change my email for this? I don't use the one I put for my account any more (still remember the password though, so if I can't it's fine)