• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Low tolerance or really potent bud?

George1012

Bluelighter
Hey all. I'm kind of new to this forum sorry in advance for any mistakes. I've been smoking off and on for a few yrs. I smoke almost on the daily, 4-5 days a week but no more then that. I average 1-3 smoke sessions per day on the days I do toke. I get really high when I smoke especially if I have missed a few days. I usually can only take a few inhales. I kind of accidentally missed four days in a row this week. Just didn't smoke for about 4 days and didn't really think twice about it. Decided to light up last night. One hit got me incredibly baked, 2 hits and I was tripping and after my third, last toke I was sooo high and sleepy I couldn't keep my eyes open. I tried to stay awake but I literally could not. I don't know if its because my bud is extremely potent or I have a baby tolerance. Again I'm kind of a newbie with all this.

One time I got so baked I could swear a spider was crawling in my hair. I felt it crawling and felt web and everything. Felt around frantically and found there was absolutely NOTHING there. Looked around and apparently it was just a vivid hallucination.

Probably both, personaly through the years my tolerance has actualy dropped alot to the point that i can only smoke minute amounts, then also most bud these days is at least 20% thc and usually no cbd, in other words highly potent unless you have a tolerance or arent affected much. A joint thats tobbaco and a quarter weed would have me tripping in one or two tokes for sure. As long as you arent paranoid, halucinating (not as in tripping) or at risk for scizophrenia or anything like that youre cool, just smoke less and maybe choose a strain with high cbd/ low thc if thats an option. Wish you the best man :) may have just been some fire weed haha. As for spiders i get phantom spider webs wether ive smoked or not.. not sure wether thats normal.

Last edited:
It happened for real this time. Skipped a good day and a half of smoking then went hiking in a heavily vegetated area near my house. Felt something fall onto my head so I tried to grab it with my fingers but it kept moving. At first I thought it was a berry or a small leaf from a tree but I felt it move when I touched it and flung it out of my hair and found it was a hideous massive brown spider with long thin legs. Took awhile to remove all the web from my hair after. I was more pissed then scared. Damn bugs ruining a peaceful smoke sesh.

Its funny I got more scared when I thought it was happening that other time but when it happened for real the other day it just sort of annoyed me lol.