Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

blue heisenbergz

Status
Not open for further replies.

HezzaD

Bluelighter
got 2 of these pills.last nighy been told Co trained point 2 mdma checked Internet Internet said same fuck me dropped one I was twisted for good 4 hour then I. plugged half around 3 am and jus.plugged last half hour ago and I'm gurning.my.gurning.my.ywat off if I walk I feel stimulated to fuck but if I.feel amazingly. chilled only bad thing I got.to.got.to.walk.chemist soon to fetch my.morphine and diazepam but will need those for when I. come. own in a bit.
keeps coming in waves keep thinking I'm. cing down then I'm gurning.my.twat off I'm also quite horny but not. like. mephedrone horny I got 30mg diazepam 30mg temazepam and 150mg morphine for.comedown banging pills first 2 3 hours I was with someone and was just chatting shit.to.em plugging ki ks in really.fast and you.don't. need to use asome. much I. got 3 doses out of.plugging compared to.one.oral

See, this is why I am absolutely disgusted with MDMA, Its just that, well I can almost guarantee that atleast 80% of the "Molly" ot "e" in the streets, is NOT MDMA. For Christ said I'm starting to treat MDMA like a piece of treasure or a.piece of gold, I shit you not. I have been searching for MDMA since August 13th, 2004. Every single batch of e pills and Molly that I came across definetly did NOT contain MDMA. My last resort will be just ordering off of a vendor, but really don't got the energy to set all that .I understand that a specific pill with a color or a certain shape or logo, means nothing at all! Actually, people in my area are SUCH dishonest. Greedy, and money hungry individuals, that they go out of there way to press pills & make popular knock offs with no active MDMA. I had came across all sorts of logo e pills, that I even went to pillreports.com. just to try to get a better idea of what kind of pills i got, and to check the geographical area and dosing information, the hilarious thing about all this is,out of all these "bomb ass e pills": best believe every pill I got, all were able to be seen on pillreports, same size, logo, color, pill shape, same AREA, lol all the pills "I had " said MDMA lol. And molly! Haha! Forget about that, it's fair to say, that the availability for MDMA is so tight. But you really have to like know someone who knows someone to get what you pay for. As far as Molly goes, fuck man, just be grateful your atleast gonna get an RCs. I can't speak for everyone, I can only speak for people who live in my area, and the problem at.hand is sickening, MDMA is generally a cheap drug ($ wise )

I apologize for typing a big post, but for the OP,.what had me mad, is just the situation. Nowadays we run around with pills not knowing what the fuck is in it, and this kind of stuff makes me wanna. Me more of a drinker

See, this is why I am absolutely disgusted with MDMA, Its just that, well I can almost guarantee that atleast 80% of the "Molly" ot "e" in the streets, is NOT MDMA. For Christ said I'm starting to treat MDMA like a piece of treasure or a.piece of gold, I shit you not. I have been searching for MDMA since August 13th, 2004. Every single batch of e pills and Molly that I came across definetly did NOT contain MDMA. My last resort will be just ordering off of a vendor, but really don't got the energy to set all that .I understand that a specific pill with a color or a certain shape or logo, means nothing at all! Actually, people in my area are SUCH dishonest. Greedy, and money hungry individuals, that they go out of there way to press pills & make popular knock offs with no active MDMA. I had came across all sorts of logo e pills, that I even went to pillreports.com. just to try to get a better idea of what kind of pills i got, and to check the geographical area and dosing information, the hilarious thing about all this is,out of all these "bomb ass e pills": best believe every pill I got, all were able to be seen on pillreports, same size, logo, color, pill shape, same AREA, lol all the pills "I had " said MDMA lol. And molly! Haha! Forget about that, it's fair to say, that the availability for MDMA is so tight. But you really have to like know someone who knows someone to get what you pay for. As far as Molly goes, fuck man, just be grateful your atleast gonna get an RCs. I can't speak for everyone, I can only speak for people who live in my area, and the problem at.hand is sickening, MDMA is generally a cheap drug ($ wise )

I apologize for typing a big post, but for the OP,.what had me mad, is just the situation. Nowadays we run around with pills not knowing what the fuck is in it, and this kind of stuff makes me wanna. Me more of a drinker

Wow, that's an incredibly long time to be searching for MDMA. It would appear that much of North America does have a huge problem with adulterated MDMA. It's certainly out there though, from what I read on here.

got 2 of these pills.last nighy been told Co trained point 2 mdma checked Internet Internet said same fuck me dropped one I was twisted for good 4 hour then I. plugged half around 3 am and jus.plugged last half hour ago and I'm gurning.my.gurning.my.ywat off if I walk I feel stimulated to fuck but if I.feel amazingly. chilled only bad thing I got.to.got.to.walk.chemist soon to fetch my.morphine and diazepam but will need those for when I. come. own in a bit.
keeps coming in waves keep thinking I'm. cing down then I'm gurning.my.twat off I'm also quite horny but not. like. mephedrone horny I got 30mg diazepam 30mg temazepam and 150mg morphine for.comedown banging pills first 2 3 hours I was with someone and was just chatting shit.to.em plugging ki ks in really.fast and you.don't. need to use asome. much I. got 3 doses out of.plugging compared to.one.oral

Op, as per my other post, I'm closing this. MDMA ramblings tend to be hard to read and not really conducive to good discussion. Also, again, you're playing with fire mixing benzos and opiates like that.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.