Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Weed and MDMA - Inexperienced - My strange experiences

SirGurnsAlot

Greenlighter
Hi there, i've smoked weed quite a few times now and have used mdma 8 times in various forms and have had some strange experiences with the both of them on their own and mixed so i'd like to share them.

(Weed)

The first time i smoked weed i was outside at a park and it didn't really do much, i had 5 hits off of a small bong and just felt pretty damn chill, my friend on the other hand got super paranoid and thought people were watching him so he put his hood up and kept saying we have to go.

My next few experiences were a lot weirder than the first time. The second time i smoked it i was at a park in a car. The bong was bigger and i was smoking just kief. The first 2 hits i had did nothing at all but then i took a 3rd huge hit and everything went very, very strange. The first thing i noticed was that it felt like the car had shifted around 3 metres to the left which left me confused af. From there if i stared into the trees in front of me i could see a road with cars parked and i was identifying them to my friend who wasn't as bad yet and he was just like wtf. Next a quarter of my vision on the right went super blurry and the colour was a lot less vibrant bordering on being grey. Whenever i moved my hand in and out of that quarter of my vision it felt like it was phasing out of reality like it wasn't there which suprisingly didn't freak me out too bad. Things started getting stranger though not long after that. Every 5 minutes felt more like an hour and i kept checking my phone in disbelief that time was passing so slowly. I stupidly had another hit of the bong and 5 minutes after stuff got a lot stranger. First me and my friend who was also getting weird effects would be speaking and then literally forget everything we were talking about and had done. I recorded the conversation and i was forgetting everything every 10 seconds. The final strange effect which still scares me to think about it now was if i stared at something for a few seconds then looked left it felt like i was stuck staring at what i shifted my vision to for hours and then i'd snap out of it, freak out telling my friend what is happening and do it again. I got so scared to the point that i got out of the car and started spinning just so my vision didn't lock to anything so i wouldn't get stuck in time or whatever you would call it. Around 2 hours had passed now and the main weird stuff was gone apart from we were both seeing strange shadows in our peripheral vision every once in a while and i imagined a car turned into where we were parked so i instantly packed the bong away and my friend asked what i was doing.

The third time i smoked it was definately the strangest. I was in my house with a few others, once again we were doing kief bongs but this time when we packed it, it was around 75% weed and 25% kief. We were hitting them fairly quick and at first the effects weren't bad. Everyone was just laughing and having a good time and trying to trip eachother out and then we all decided to do a massive kief hit each. Around 10 minutes after this i started getting the feeling of being stuck in time again but it wasn't no where near as bad as the second time then all of a sudden it happened. I didn't realise until i snapped out of it but it felt like i was stuck in the same point for eternity. This kept happening over and over again at random and then i started feeling a hot fuzzy feeling over my arms and my head like a towel off of a radiator would feel but it felt like it was crushing me and happened whenever i felt like i was stuck in time then i'd snap out of it freak out to my friend and do it again. My friend watching me at the time said i'd be speaking to him normally then all of a sudden i'd stop and lock up for 2 seconds then my whole body would twich then i'd tell him i got stuck in time and do it again a minute or 2 later.

All my experiences with weed after that have been fairly dull in comparison, i just want to chill out and eat everything in my fridge. Even though they were scary at the time i somewhat miss the weird effects i got so now i'm taking a break from it.

(MDMA)

The first time i rolled i sniffed around 200mg over the night and it was just how i expected it to be. Very euphoric, danced around my house like a maniac with no top on with a few others and then i'd comedown and just want to sit and chat. The second time on the other hand was a lot weirder. I had half a pill which was 200mg and after 40 minutes i started to come up getting the usual feelings and wouldn't stop talking. I took the other half now and 30 minutes later i noticed everything seemed a bit strange and hazy. I stood at the table which everyone was standing around and it felt like the whole room was spinning like i was strapped onto a rotating disc. i sat down and all the euphoria had gone and i could barely speak at all. This is when i started hallucinating quite badly. Shadows i was looking at would move around and when i looked at my granite work top i could see a few groups of 3 purple thing that look like bacteria/worms rotating in circles. I then said "why is there worms on the granite" and proceeded to try to touch them. My friend noticed and asked me what i was doing and i said "theres worms in the granite can' you see them?" so he looked and couldn't see anything and proceeded to burst out laughing. My friend then proceeded to trip me out because i asked him to do it earlier in the night. I was going to a racing event where we camp a week after so he stood up and grabbed me and said "were at the race track quick stand up and watch" i did but realised what he was doing but then he said "you're standing on the track get up before the bikes come" and this gave me full blown OEV's. They seemed 100% realistic and i seriously thought i was there, i was even moving my head left and right imagining the bikes go past. This continued for a few minutes with me stood there gurning like a mad mad shaking my head side to side until ym friend snapped me out of it saying "you know i've been fucking with you right? you were just tripping so bad" This confused me so i went and sat on my couch and i got the euphoria back and it was the most amazing feeling ever. Just moving and rubbing against the fabric was so warm and tingly i couldn't stop. While doing this i looked at my wall and noticed lots and lots of yellow circles in a pattern of all different sizes. At first this freaked me out a little but then i learned i could control them and was turning them in to 2 stick figures dancing to the beat of the music. I could still see the circles a few days after but finally they have gone now.

The third time was definately the weirdest experience. This time i was actually at the race event camping with 3 others in a pretty huge tent with a room in the middle of it where we had a table and chairs and could all sit and get rolling. We had a 3g rock of some stuff that was from the darkweb and put 250mg in each of our drinks. we all drank half then headed outside to sit with a bunch of other people. I felt pretty terrible after an hour and it felt like i had to focus on my breathing so it wouldn't stop. I told my 3 friends that were in the same tent as me and we all headed back and put some hard dance music on. My mood instantly changed from bad to amazing and i started dancing around the tent in a crazed trance for 15 minutes and then went and sat down again and drank the rest of the drink with my friends, i then proceeded to make a few lines and sniffed them one by one so we had done about another 150mg in the space of an hour so it had been around 2 hours 15 minutes. At this point i was feeling amazing sitting in my chair and felt buzzed but chill at the same time. My friend on the other hand was hallucinating a lot. It had been At first he started putting his hand out trying to grab something so we asked him what he was doing and he said he saw 3 phones. 2 on the table and 1 floating so he tried to grab the floating one. Not long after this he started hallucinating he was at work on the farm he works at. He was asking us to get the manager over and to help put the cows in their pens and then he imagined he was driving a tractor and was trying to change gear with the other persons knee. 15 minutes after this i started hallucinating and once again the strange worms/bacteria were back but there was a lot more. They covered the whole table and rotated in groups of 3 and were either a deep purple, neon yellow, orange or green. They were moving about a lot more this time bouncing off of eachother and the edges of the table. I could also see strange neon rave paint on my friends faces and hands that moved around after staring at them for a few seconds. At this point only me and my friend who was hallucinating were rolling hard so we then all got up to walk to the toilets which was a few minutes away. On the way me and my friend could both see strange shadow figures in our peripheral vision and could hear whispers from the tents but couldn't make out what they were saying. I then went in to the portaloo and started seeing changing digital numbers on all of the walls and stood there for about 5 minutes before i could finally pee. On the walk back it was the same again hearing and seeing strange things. Once we got back to the tent we decided it was time to get some sleep and whenever i closed my eyes after i few seconds i'd see my phone and i'd imagine that i was messaging someone then i'd wake up and realise i wasn't and do it over and over until i finally slept. In the morning my friend who wasn't rolling too hard also said he saw something when trying to sleep. He said he thought he was still in the sitting part of the tent lying down on the floor and tent had turned into an old brick cottage which i found pretty damn funny.

Well these have been my strange experiences with MDMA and Weed! Sorry for the terrible grammar or any spelling mistakes I am typing this up at 4 am ;) Please tell me what strange experiences you've had and what you think of mine! Thanks for reading :)

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_mdma
substancecode_empathogens
substancecode_marijuana
substancecode_cannabis
_combo_
explevel_inexperienced
explevel_retrospective
exptype_neutral
exptype_difficult
roacode_oral
roacode_nasal
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, I was going to ask if your weed was actually weed but... your (assuming you bought from a reliable DNM Vendor) mdma made you hallucinate as well.... very strange but interesting to read.

And who snorts mdma the first time they try it? Lol.

Yep i definately went too hard, I thought screw it though and was like if im gonna do it i might as well get completely wrecked XD and yeah the weed was legit, someone i know got it imported over from Canada and it looked really good. The MDMA i always get seems to be legit. Always get a big rock of it from the same guy and test it before having any. I don't know if the pill was legit though because that didn't feel anything like the MDMA and i know sniffing it is stupid, my friends nose has been that damaged by it that he can fold it right over like the bridge isn't there, from now on i'm only having it in drinks so i don't ruin my nose like his and so i don't have to put up with drop backs. I'm having a bit of a break from it all for a month now though because i want to see if i can get the strange effects from weed back and am looking to try something like LSD! =D If i trip really weird off of weed and MDMA i can't even imagine what i'm gonna be seeing on that stuff 8o

Yep I know MDMA can cause some pretty strange thing in high doses but what about the Weed though? Any ideas why that had weird effects?

You bought it from the dark web? 8o you pay for it with bitcoin or something?
Your experiences sound really dreamlike to me, like really weird. They sound like the kind of dreams I have lol, especially when I'm ill. I think maybe you did roll too hard but then again, at least you're not like me who injected heroin as my first (possibly last) drug - I never even smoked cannabis! Do I regret it? Yes and no, because that's partly why I became addicted so easily, because of my inexperience with drugs and I wasn't used to it the first time I did it, first time was horrible and I felt really drowsy and I got this burning sensation in my arm, and then I got really nauseous and then I passed out then after that everything was normal again. I think I must have taken too much at once or something, I was stupid. But a bored and lonely young girl with an inquisitive nature is dangerous. And I still had some left, I thought "it didn't kill me, and I don't want to waste it... I'll do the rest of what I have left, and then I won't touch the stuff again." And the next time I was more careful, shot about half a point, and this time I understood what people were talking about, the rush just came flooding through me and I was like, "wow... I've never felt anything like this before!" And you know it, I became addicted pretty quickly. I didn't end up "not touching it again" - I ended up doing the opposite and touching it again and again and again. I'd describe the heroin high like someone you love giving you a hug and telling you that everything will be okay, that's the only way I can describe it. I'd always feel really really good for a couple hours after shooting, and then I'd get drowsy quickly... But after about 12 hours minimum I'd get really anxious if I hadn't done it for a while and I'd freak out, and before too long I get withdrawal symptoms - these are horrible and reason enough to stay away from heroin altogether, that's why it's so hard to get off of it.
Anyway I am still in recovery after being an addict for 5+ months and I still struggle. Don't mess with opiates, it changes you. But then again I don't think anything could compare to it, so I've kind of lost my motivation to try other drugs, because I don't think the high will be worth it, now that I experienced that.
So anyway, there's my experience, and even though I don't want to get into drugs again, reading your experiences was really interesting and fascinating to hear. Just don't go buying things from the deep dark web ;)

Yep i get my mate to do it for me, it's pretty damn simple. I used to mine bitcoins a lot with my computer but foolishly used them when they were worth basically nothing on takeaways and daft gadgets from china :( if i kept them and sold them at what they are worth now i'd have over £50,000 easily And i agree it is quite dream like. I've always had very strange dreams as well and i tend to rember them. For example this is one i've had- I sailed to some island with a big mountain on it with a bunch of people i didn't know. There was a strange town there that had some buildings covered in water. I walked through the town to some huge wall with a gate there and walked through the gate. I saw a house and walked in and some woman started explaining to me that it's haunted and to keep the "thing" away i have to put a special setting on my phone on. I walked up the stairs and looked for the setting quickly but i didn't find it in time and my vision went all strange and dark and trippy, how i'd imagine if i had some psychedelics which i've never had. I turned my head really slowly to the window and there was black alien thing and when i looked it in the eyes i got froze there and it kept getting bigger and bigger in my vision so i started to shout go way over and over and over and it kept moving closer and closer and everything was getting darker and then the woman shouted to turn the setting on my phone quick which snapped me out of it and i did then it all went back to normal and then i woke up. That dream isn't even my weirdest one XD and whoa thats pretty crazy, it's not something i'd ever try though, the risk outweighs the reward imo and thankfully i really don't get addicted to anything apart from god damn sour skittles XD and its good that you're making a recovery though! My friend is recovering at the moment from being psychologically addicted to MDMA, he used to do it around once every 2 days but he's having a 2 month break now. I've got some pretty crazy stories of him as well if you'd like to hear them? He gets even weirder stuff than me XD and maybe just try a bit of weed or if you want the loving feeling mdma? Weed is really nice in the right setting and MDMA is just amazing, nothing i've ever had compares to it but onsidering you get easily addicted though i'd be careful and thanks for the kind words :) and i'd rather do that than risk buying bath salts or PMA XD

Sorry for the late reply ;-; Well, that is really interesting! :eek: I've read a lot of stuff about the dark web, and it's something that has fascinated me for a long time. :)
I had a really weird dream last night too. Like first I was at college in the bathroom and the dryer thing broke and there were loads of coins in there so I decided to steal some, and I started by getting all the pound coins (I'm British). But because there were other girls there and the teacher came up to me and told me to put them back and I was stealing. So I started crying because I was really in need of some cash, and then me and my family were meant to be going out somewhere to eat but we didn't have much money. So me and my sister and my dad went in to get some food like a takeaway. Then I had to do this project about this murderer who killed these kids and I had to research him. And me and my mum were at this place in the woods where he had killed one of them and there was this ditch/tunnel thing in the ground where he'd buried the body (gruesome, huh?) Then we were at the shop for some reason and we wanted to buy some sweets. So I grabbed some crisps and then I looked in these sweets, it was like a pick and mix kind of thing. But for some reason there were loads of these heroin needles in mixed in with the sweets, and I felt sick but I took a handful hoping no one would notice and then that's when I woke up. :/
Yeah, I wouldn't recommend it. I was at a really dark place in my mind when I did that... I didn't even have anyone to help me, because I have no friends :( So I felt like I was alone in my addiction and I couldn't trust anybody. It's not worth it in the end. Heck, I still consider myself a heroin addict because I still get the cravings every day, but I'm still on methadone, which works for a while but it's not the same. I hope your friend gets better and comes clean :) even though it is tough and believe me I know, it's certainly possible to overcome, especially if you have people to support you. In fact, my heroin addiction taught me some valuable lessons in life. It was only then that I realised that my family actually cared about me and loved me, when before I'd turned to it because I felt unloved/bored/depressed. I just think of it like another chapter in my life and another lesson learned. And sure, let me hear some more stories :) they really are interesting. It really helps too to get the experience written down. :) Stay awesome and stay safe!

It's fine :D and it's the only place to get decent stuff really and it seems you're the only other person i've spoke to who has such weird dreams and can remember them all in perfect detail! I don't think i've had one as sinister as the one you had though and im British too :D and i'm just gonna stick to my Weed and MDMA and am possibly gonna try some LSD and I rolled last weekend so i have another crazy story XD got 1.5g of MDMA but i knew it was bashed with Speed but i don't know how much. We were splitting in between 3 of us so we all started with 250mg in a bottle of water and all drank half of it and then once we started to come up and feel good we drank the other half. The 3 of us doing it were dancing around the house with our tops off while everyone else was just smoking weed and getting high. We decided to dose the other 250mg after about 1.5 hours since the last drink we had so we put most of it in a drink and snorted the rest. I really don't get why i snort it though, i always go in saying i won't because its horrible but i end up doing it anyway :( us 3 were rolling balls now and i was rolling harder than i ever have before suprisingly. Friend A was gurning pretty damn hard but the scary thing was his eyes kept rolling in the back of his head so all you could see is the white bit of his eyeball which was pretty freaky. He also imaigned that everyones skin was covered in scales like a dragon or crocodile and he kept seeing people come in my house and fight with me. Hilariously he also imagined me arguing and fighting with a wall XD. Friend B was doing what he always does which is that he imagines he is at work and starts saying random stuff such as "go get the boss for me" and then he'll snap out of it, he wasn't as bad as he usually gets though. When he's super bad he imagines crazy stuff like forcefields covering doors so he can't even walk through them. I on the otherhand was wrecked XD I started seeing the usual stuff i do where i see spinning bacteria in groups of 3 and moving rave paint on peoples faces but this time i saw some even stranger stuff. All of the walls in my house were covered in neon writing saying something that i can't remember and my friends were at the door smoking and the cloud above them morphed into a persons face and it looked like they were hanging off of the roof and peering down. My friends face also morphed and he looked like he was 70 years old and grew a grey beard and mustache and then it'd change back again making me super confused. The craziest bit was when i went to the toilet though. All over the floor it looked like there were tons on spiders and insects and they'd all walk in the same direction and if i went to touch them they'd slowly vanish and there were also floating hairs which did the same thing. I also started to fall asleep on the toilet because it's super hard to pee while rolling and i started imagining i was on my computer and but the mouse was't working and i'd wake up to find myself rubbing the floor or wall with my hand in the shape it would be if i was holding my mouse XD.