• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Ex-heroin addict newbie

watermelon14

Bluelighter
Hi! I came across Bluelight about a year ago when I was heavily into hard drugs and let me just say, I'm so glad there was a resource like this around when I needed it that was focused on harm-reduction. Now that I'm clean, I decided to actually create an account and browse the forums a little bit in case there's anything I can possibly contribute considering my history and experiences.

Just a little question that anyone (other new members or ancient Bluelighters) can feel free to answer: Why did you originally make a Bluelight account and what is it that you like most about the site? :)

Hope to see you guys around!

Bluelight is a pretty good site for info. There are a lot of people who can't think straight (drug use) but overall you get some good info.

Hey! Long time lurker but first time member here. I guess I finally made an account because through my active addiction I want to talk to people who know what I'm going through and won't judge me and for harm reduction too. Both to learn and to teach. I want to help others be safe especially with situations like IV drug use. I got some experience in that subject. Welcome!

I joined finally a few weeks ago because I have consistent online access now, but also I felt I could use support & advice with tapering since it hasn't worked on my own. In addition, I have a lot of life experience that could be helpful to others.

Hi! I came across Bluelight about a year ago when I was heavily into hard drugs and let me just say, I'm so glad there was a resource like this around when I needed it that was focused on harm-reduction. Now that I'm clean, I decided to actually create an account and browse the forums a little bit in case there's anything I can possibly contribute considering my history and experiences.

Just a little question that anyone (other new members or ancient Bluelighters) can feel free to answer: Why did you originally make a Bluelight account and what is it that you like most about the site? :)

Hey watermelon just got out of rehab and not even a week later I'm doing the same old shit shooting up heroin..what did u do to stay sober? Ha Na AA? Nothing works for me I destroyed my life and in only 23??? I'm a good guy and girls love me I just can't get of heroin sometimes I feel like putting a bullet in my head,I'm born and raised in NY I've been to several different states California, Florida, Arizona you name it I've been there Im just sick and tired of being sick and tired as cliche as it sounds,I'm just feeling hopeless today so I logged back into bl it's been a while since I've been on here I just needed something to read and you were the first person and the first thread to click on hope your having a good day love

Hey! Long time lurker but first time member here. I guess I finally made an account because through my active addiction I want to talk to people who know what I'm going through and won't judge me and for harm reduction too. Both to learn and to teach. I want to help others be safe especially with situations like IV drug use. I got some experience in that subject. Welcome!

^^^^^

Hey watermelon just got out of rehab and not even a week later I'm doing the same old shit shooting up heroin..what did u do to stay sober? Ha Na AA? Nothing works for me I destroyed my life and in only 23??? I'm a good guy and girls love me I just can't get of heroin sometimes I feel like putting a bullet in my head,I'm born and raised in NY I've been to several different states California, Florida, Arizona you name it I've been there Im just sick and tired of being sick and tired as cliche as it sounds,I'm just feeling hopeless today so I logged back into bl it's been a while since I've been on here I just needed something to read and you were the first person and the first thread to click on hope your having a good day love

I moved back in with my parents and as tough as that is sometimes, it keeps me off the heroin. Sometimes you just have to get yourself out of the situations you know aren't doing you any good. I wish you the best!