• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Marijuana - Inexperienced - Weed sucks...

forestman4

Bluelighter
I mean i rarely smoke weed because i don't like them, and stick with opiates,
But one day I had a pretty important trip I had to do, and decided to smoke weed like 10 min before leaving..

I took 3 bong hits.. Thats all I took.
And man, Instant regret, that weed hit me so strong I couldn't walk straight.. I was like "Wtf?????", as i have done over 2 joints and 10 bong rips and had the ability to walk straight..
This meeting was so important that I had to go, and I rode my bike, which was impossible. I mean my eyes focused the road so weird, it was like it only wanted to focus straight..

I couldn't sit at signals and was paranoid about the cops.
I got to the meeting, and ended sleeping in my office.

3 bong shots... just 3 fucking rips and I almost got knocked out..
I would never smoke weed ever.. I mean even the strongest codeine dose would still let me ride perfectly normal.
All weed did was nearly knock me out, make me dizzy as fuck, and couldn't walk straight..

That is why I hate weed.. it is just possible to have terrible experiences..

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_marijuana
substancecode_cannabis
explevel_inexperienced
exptype_negative
exptype_difficult
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude I never take 3 bong rips in a row, that's a strong dose for sure for me. I get really high-quality weed which is a lot different from shitty weed, because it's way stronger. I mean yeah, weed certainly can give you bad experiences. But think about it, you smoked a bunch of weed right before needing to ride a bike to work for an important presentation. That was a bad idea. It doesn't mean weed sucks though. It's a pretty great drug, you just have to use it in the right situations. It's not the drug to take for important work meetings... I'd do those sober in fact.

Also weed isn't addictive, and codeine is an opiate and those are among the most addictive drugs on the planet. I used to love opiates. After a while I got addicted, no one means to do that but it happened, and the next 10 years were pretty terrible. I'm lucky I got away from that finally after so long. Now opiates are not a drug I would ever consider taking. To me, opiates suck the worst of any drug. Not because the effects aren't nice and easy, because they are. In isolation, codeine is a way better choice for a work presentation than weed. But the damage they did to my life in the end was far greater than any other drug. I guess I'm just saying, be careful.

I'm with Xorkoth. Opiates and Opioids are far more dangerous in the long run.

I remember when I smoked a spliff before some paid interview (some research study) and there was a free buffet and that was all I was interested in. I was a total waste, could not answer any of the questions, but luckily a friend was with me who was sober and could cut me off in weird situation (was a group discussion). I never really liked weed as a random feel-good-utility. Only for functional creative use cases it can be awesome. Plus the weed today is much stronger than 10 years ago unfortunately. So for beginners weed can be more draining than strong psychedelics IMHO (5-ht2a-agonists).

By the way it sounds to me, like you had good indica. I would love to get some good Indica. Only get pretty psychedelic sativa atm. I would never try to ride the bike on sativa or indica by the way (and I can ride the bike on drugs, that are considered as far more intoxicating by most, of course the dose is the key but weed is difficult to dose right, that is why I also dont like it so much).

Edit : As you are from India, it seems likely, that you had Indica, because that type is more common there. In Europe, Sativa is much more common.

Last edited:
Consuming a large dose of a drug you rarely use is pretty stupid when you have something important to take part in. Weed is not a social drug for most people. Its a psychedelic which makes people less able to socialize. You should really moderate you use better. Blaming the drug for your poor choice to use that drug right before something important shows a lack of experience and common sense.
It's not the weed's fault you dont know when to get high and when to be sober.
Also, stay away from opiates. They seem harmless at first but getting addicted sucks really bad. Even if you get off them, the rest of your life is harder because you cant get pain meds if you legit need them and it can limit your life in ways you cant even imagine. Seriously, find another way to enjoy your life.

I agree that weed isn't a great drug for general use, it's more like a light-duty psychedelic mixed with a tendency towards mental disturbances such as paranoia and anxiety. It's amazing for listening to or playing music, or catalyzing good discussions among friends as long as you don't have to appear sober. I used to be a pothead and smoke all the time, and after years I determined that wasn't a good thing. Whenever I was doing it at times it wasn't right for, it was causing me anxiety and stress.

I agree that weed isn't a great drug for general use, it's more like a light-duty psychedelic mixed with a tendency towards mental disturbances such as paranoia and anxiety..
I feel like weed takes my anxiety away and I can't stand going out in public sober but when I'm high I'm very sociable and energetic, but sober I hate life lol I guess everyone and their situations are different but that's just my perspective on weed :)