Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Prescription Shopping Information Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addz64

Greenlighter
If 'Fred' was flagged by the PSIS and his Dr. and 5 Pharmacies in Freds' town were alerted, would other Pharmacies in other towns have received same alert? 'Fred's just curious as to the new MedsAssist program available to Pharmacies to keep track in realtime the purchase of Codeine products!

Last edited:
Your first thread was closed yesterday because this is against the rules. STOP REPOSTING IT. You'd think the response you got the first time would have been clear enough.

We are not here to give advice on how to obtain drugs, this type of thread is not allowed. I am closing the thread, if you have any questions feel free to send me a PM. Please read the guidelines before posting again. I am letting this one slide because you are new but any further breaches of the guidelines will result in disciplinary action.

Sorry, I'm just having problems in regards to my post. I was in an MVA two years ago and have an Aquired Brain Injury which affects my memory, speech & train of thought!

Adam

That's probably something to discuss with your doctor. Just like if you believe your prescriptions should be increased.

Sorry, these threads are not allowed.
Please read the forum guidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.