Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Oxycodone/30mg - Semi-experienced - Living the Calm

Rejeng

Greenlighter
Height: 6'3 Weight: 236lbs I started off by taking 25mg orally, about a half hour in the effects started. My head started to feel fuzzy and the warmth/feverish effect started to take place. Also, yes Oxycodone, but it's a Percocet pill, so they're 325/5mg. I was playin music, and Runescape, just chillin. About 45 minutes in, I puked a couple of times, joys of not eating before you do this. Even with the puking however, I was still high as fuck! so after finding myself some cereal, and eating it I took a few minutes to crush up another pill, and go in and take an anti-histamine. Not to mention the nice tall glass of ice-cold water that I got along with all of this. Hydrate or die after all eh? Anyway, after I finished eating my cereal, I snorted up the other Perc. The burn behind that is just, so insane. And the drip http://www.bluelight.org/i/s/eyesclosed.gif D: About 15 minutes in I turned the music off and started watching The Office while I smoked a bowl of some of that purple kush. My stomach was finally calming down, but I was over heating a bit so I ended up outside laying in the grass during a rainstorm. God it was fantastic fam. After laying outside for about an hour I went back in, took a shower while jammin to some music, and chilled some more. I felt a little nauseuous again, but it wasn't enough to make me puke. The high for opiates is weird and although I've done my fair share. It's still somethin that makes me sick every time. The fever, and vision cross, and everything is just too much for me. Be careful guys, every drug reacts with you different.You may be like me and opiates are just, more intense on the side effects than with the pleasure. They're good every now and then though c:

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_percocet
substancecode_oxycodone
substancecode_opiates
substancecode_pharms
explevel_inexperienced
exptype_positive
roacode_oral
roacode_nasal

Last edited by a moderator:
If you plan on using percocets in the future, especially if you do it with any regularity, you should do a cold water extraction because all that acetaminophen (or paracetamol if you're not American) is really bad for your liver. Doing it from time to time isn't a big deal but if you get into using them more often, it can really cause some bad long-term damage and eventually severe liver disease. Oxycodone itself does little to no physical harm (aside from if you overdose), but acetaminophen does cause harm. People who chronically use pills can become very sick from it because of that.

To do a cold water extraction, crush the pills up and dissolve them in a glass of cold water. The acetaminophen and pill binders will settle on the bottom, and the oxycodone (or any other opiate if you have pills of a different kind) will be dissolved in the water. Then you drink the water and do not drink the undissolved acetaminophen. That way you won't be hurting your liver.