Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

CAUGHT CHEMIST SHOPPING (Pregabalin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addz64

Greenlighter
I was helping my brother as he suffers from Chronic Pain like myself, except I'm on a Disability Pension, he is not! Anyway his Dr. prescribes the exact same medication as what my Dr. prescribes to me!

The medication 'Pregabalin,' on PBS is $6.30 which I pay, whereas my brother who is working and is not entitled to any benefit card or Health Care Card and has to pay full price for his Pregabalin $97.00!

Anyway, I've been caught by a Chemist In a small town which has 5 Pharmacies, of obtaining scripts/medication i.e; Pregabalin from different Dr's! I still a scripts left as pharmacists confiscated others! All 5 chemists in this town now know!

So I'm thinking of going on a 15km journey to have script filled, but will the pharmacists there also know and not prescribe?

We are not here to give advice on how to obtain drugs, this type of thread is not allowed. I am closing the thread, if you have any questions feel free to send me a PM. Please read the guidelines before posting again. I am letting this one slide because you are new but any further breaches of the guidelines will result in disciplinary action.

Status
Not open for further replies.