Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Cocaine in Benidorm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikec1989

Greenlighter
Hi guys new here just looking for a bit of advice, heading to Benidorm next month and wondering if anybody knows if it's easy to get hold of any over there? And if so the quality? Only other option is taking some over myself done it numerous times before with small amounts (8ths) and never been caught but just fucking shit my pants the whole day I'm traveling until I get there and this time wouldn't mind a relaxed day flying! But if it's difficult to get over there then only option is to take it!

Cheers

Easy to get. Just keep your eyes and ears open.
To hell with taking anything through an airport. Far to many body scanners in use now adays.

A friend of mine managed to take a load of LSD blotters through Leeds Bradford taped under his collar and flying into Alacante for Benicassim 2011 where we stopped in benidorm.. It's not really the same kettle of fish though and I wouldn't advise it, He looked like Billy Hayes at the start of Midnight Express and you could tell he was expecting to be dragged off to a Turkish prison at any moment for a life sentence despite being in the Algarve.

Easy to get. Just keep your eyes and ears open.
To hell with taking anything through an airport. Far to many body scanners in use now adays.

This is all the advice that you need. Be careful. Any suggestions of a more particular nature would involve discussing potential sources, which we do not permit. If anyone has anything crucial to add to this discussion, please let me me know via PM and I will re - open the thread, which for the time being may as well be...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.